3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Some devs look like they're playing dumb or can't play...
There's really no need to show everything. It's not painting. Just write a few words which takes a few seconds instead of wasting developing time rendering content that annoys your target audience.
'There's no more love and passion between us' says the sis. Problem solved, case closed.
my target audience is on itch following and supporting me. not here on a forum complaining. if i wanted to make her ride 1000 dicks before and after she's the LI I will because it's my project. my story. if people want change there are nicer ways of going about it than what has been approached here. anyone who's followed me over the last few years knows i'm open to suggestions. if people don't like it. then don't play it. maybe i'll create something for you in the future.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
CabalZ there really is no point in arguing with the very vocal minority that like to act like they represent "most players".

The scene definitely should be tagged for voyeurism because that's what it was: [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

Once it's tagged for voyeurism, then you can rest easy that you've done your part and if some users still want to whine about your game, just click ignore.

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
I'm confused by your comment. Is there a series of choices that leads to a gay scene that I am unaware of?
Yes. I don't recall the choices but you catch the sister's husband having sex with another man and then have a conversation with them. It's one of the endings. While you can avoid seeing the sex scene. The content is still in the game and should be tagged accordingly.

The dev even went so far as to name the boyfriend the same as whatever the player inputs for the MCs name. Which leads to some weird dialogue.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yes. I don't recall the choices but you catch the sister's husband having sex with another man and then have a conversation with them. It's one of the endings. While you can avoid seeing the sex scene. The content is still in the game and should be tagged accordingly.

The dev even went so far as to name the boyfriend the same as whatever the player inputs for the MCs name. Which leads to some weird dialogue.
Gotcha! Yeah, if you see the gay sex (and not just two dudes in bed), it needs the <gay> tag.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Fall Flavors v0.3
Changelog:
added content to branches
added main menu gallery for all animations
fixed some grammar and spelling
moved age confirm at game launch and made it persistent
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FallFlavors-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 7, 2022
The game is built on choices that will have an impact on the gameplay. :)

Scenes will unfold based on your decisions. :):)

This is a semi kinetic story with some options along the way. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: CabalZ

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Welp my play through quickly escalated to going back to Ma and Pa's house lol ;) GOTTA KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY **wink wink** Enjoyed your previous game CabalZ and enjoying this just as much. Thankyou :love:

P.s I guess I didn't stick around long enough to find out that the brother in law was cheating with this guy?

• Red Heart
Reactions: The D0n and CabalZ

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Welp my play through quickly escalated to going back to Ma and Pa's house lol ;) GOTTA KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY **wink wink** Enjoyed your previous game CabalZ and enjoying this just as much. Thankyou :love:

P.s I guess I didn't stick around long enough to find out that the brother in law was cheating with this guy?
Thank you.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
If that what the story is about i don't see any issue here... not all story is Disneyland fairytales.

Why "being naive" ? even "Damaged Goods" disallow "marriage of convenance" of "falling in love with" you always have the "exeption of the rule"

Up to you or anyone to see it or not... that don't mean Game of throne was deleted/changed at the end...
I write the "Having purpose in the story" because when playing it it fell like that for me in my point of view & only from my side of view, never intending to tell the view of another player or forcing anyone to see it like i see it, please peace & cool down.

Nothing to add here, all is writed.

What is needed to be pointed here in this game is the option to skip the scene, thing that is missing in 80-90% of others games with similar scenes/plot i have played so far...
I wonder many times why people would have a problem with a game and the make serious comments on it, why not just not download it and move on. It will be totally impossible for a Dev to make a game and not have content that will offend some one. When playing games things like religion, politics, race should not be pulled into it. It is a game and every living person on this planet has a free will to watch read play whatever they want. If it is not for you move on to something that is for you. Dev please keep going there are people enjoying the game, PS. I wonder how many men are pure when they get married?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes