3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

CabalZ

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
View attachment 2692856

So this is going to be like "My Brothers Wife" (but here the MC is the older brother) with a voyeur MC t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶t̶o̶r̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ (the mc is the girl's brother)

EDIT: dev, are there going to be more scenes like that or are they not going to happen anymore? Or if they do happen, will they be avoidable, depending on the relationship that the mc has with her?
(For example, if the mc has a good relationship with her, does she avoid having any relationship with her husband?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck.
That's the only scene like that. I wanted to show (If choosing to look) that there is no passion in the marriage. I wanted to get that established at the beginning. No need to worry there isn't going to be anymore scenes like that.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
About 15 mins of gameplay.

The sex scenes in the main post are of sister and her husband. There is no sexual content with the MC.

The scene between sister and her husband is full penetration and is not avoidable. Brother and Sister have a history of fooling around and love each other. Tag that whatever you want.
The sex scene is fully avoidable, you just "Don't go Look."

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decent game.. The writing is ok but I think that it will come along as the game(and the Dev) progress.. :) Bookmarked and hanging around to see where this one goes.

Reactions: CabalZ

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Well i don't see anything chocking with the sex scene...
1. you aren't in a relationship with the girl when that happen
2. same case as IRL when you fall in love with any girl who aren't virgin, they have past you either know or not, you don't look but that have still happened at some point...
3. you cuck the husband... it's forced to have at least 1 scene (either before locking the Li with the MC or via flash-back), at least here you have the option to skip it.
4. the scene (even if others choices can be made) have a purpose inside the plot/storyline.

After i agreed 1 or more tags is missing to not misslead the player, at least Voyeurism & corruption (not sure for the NTR as the girl & the MC isn't in a relationship before the scene)...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2692856

So this is going to be like "My Brothers Wife" (but here the MC is the older brother) with a voyeur MC t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶t̶o̶r̶i̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ (the mc is the girl's brother)

EDIT: dev, are there going to be more scenes like that or are they not going to happen anymore? Or if they do happen, will they be avoidable, depending on the relationship that the mc has with her?
(For example, if the mc has a good relationship with her, does she avoid having any relationship with her husband?)

Good luck.
Flashbacks is a great idea.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
That's the only scene like that. I wanted to show (If choosing to look) that there is no passion in the marriage. I wanted to get that established at the beginning. No need to worry there isn't going to be anymore scenes like that.
I feel like the 2nd scene with the sister just laying there and the husband ignores her says a hell of a lot more than the first scene did.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Good job my friend

Reactions: CabalZ

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Similar to the game "Boho" from the same dev here again a Mod with choice recommendations ("WT") and scene replay

Download Mod v0.1a/demo (~1MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game with
integrated Mod v0.1a/demo (~69MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2694294 View attachment 2694295 View attachment 2694296 View attachment 2694297
thanks for the mod

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I never understand why some devs make some scenes just skippable its clear they know some people wont like the scene. If you want to try to accommodate for those people then its better to make it fully avoidable a skippable scene is about as useless as 1 option choices
It's not a question of liking or not but about being a nice guy or a jerk. If you choose to not peek in their bedroom it's not because you don't want to see your future LI ghetting fucked, because if you do, you are an asshole who has no respect for his brother.
The first day and you already plan to cuck your brother, congratulation man, you're such a nice guy!!:ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not a question of liking or not but about being a nice guy or a jerk. If you choose to not peek in their bedroom it's not because you don't want to see your future LI ghetting fucked, because if you do, you are an asshole who has no respect for his brother.
The first day and you already plan to cuck your brother, congratulation man, you're such a nice guy!!:ROFLMAO:
He's actually the MC's brother-in-law.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Fall Flavors 0.2
Pc=
Mac=
Android=
Dev Note: Ignore the version number. The only thing it's good for is keeping track of the update itself. It does not indicate how far a long the game is. If you treat it as that, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes