ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
I know this has been abandoned, but I still hope sb will get beverly char model and use it on another game. One can always dream...

Reactions: UriX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No hopes for a new update, right? :'(
His patreon was removed so...no, i don't think there are any hopes.
Thanks, I'll remove the game.
What a pity...
Is this worth a playthrough even though it's abandoned?
It will not return. Promorning himself specifically said he had to abandon the game (and personal game development in general). This last release brought a large amount of additional content to the game. Personally, I'd say it's absolutely worth it to play what's here, although of course you should expect that plotlines will be left hanging.

Reactions: legend_shon

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, that mother, what a wasted potential
Well, I don't think it was wasted potential per se. That phrase implies that the developer could have done a lot with her in the writing of the game but chose to write something different that destroyed her character, or that he completed the story but never went anywhere with her development. That's not what happened here.

My understanding is that the developer just was unable to make this work long-term. Life circumstances changed where working on this anymore meant problems / conflicts with RL things. It's understandable that if for some reason developing this causes you serious RL issues, you would drop the passion project. All of the life changes happened between v0.3 and v0.4, so I'm frankly surprised he pulled this last release out of his hat before calling it off. It really is too bad, though. There were several storylines that were developing nicely, the mother's being one of them. Yet another great game lost to reality. :(

Reactions: Southrim

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Well, I don't think it was wasted potential per se. That phrase implies that the developer could have done a lot with her in the writing of the game but chose to write something different that destroyed her character, or that he completed the story but never went anywhere with her development. That's not what happened here.

My understanding is that the developer just was unable to make this work long-term. Life circumstances changed where working on this anymore meant problems / conflicts with RL things. It's understandable that if for some reason developing this causes you serious RL issues, you would drop the passion project. All of the life changes happened between v0.3 and v0.4, so I'm frankly surprised he pulled this last release out of his hat before calling it off. It really is too bad, though. There were several storylines that were developing nicely, the mother's being one of them. Yet another great game lost to reality. :(
yeah, I completely agree with, I didn't mean it in a bad way, by potential I mean just imagen what could we have if he gives us a full mother route. :(

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Man, that mother, what a wasted potential
Can you believe that Beverly (aka the Mom) originally was not supposed to be sexually involved? She was just a secondary character to show that the MC is living with his parents and probably to give him a parental guide to help him on his journey.
the funny thing is, the dev made her look old and chubby thinking that the players would find her not appealing in the first version. but in reality, not only did they find her appealing, they found her extremely HOT to the point that the dev had to remade her intro and made her wear more revealing clothes in later versions, and gave her her own romantic route. which made her a fan-favorite.

scene_).jpg
it Sucks that many devs ignore's a realistic-looking mom in favor of hot young moms that look like they're 5 years older than the MC.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes