Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1668147433676.png

Perks of going to school later in life:
see the same infatuated entitled toddlers rolling up in swagger.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe they love the content that is there, even if it doesn't get resolved. I still occasionally play some games even though they have been abandoned for years. I mean, I don't play them all the time, but the content that was released is still good. It's kind of like watching a show like Firefly even though you know there are many things that didn't get resolved even after the Serenity movie.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Maybe they love the content that is there, even if it doesn't get resolved. I still occasionally play some games even though they have been abandoned for years. I mean, I don't play them all the time, but the content that was released is still good. It's kind of like watching a show like Serenity even though you know there are many things that didn't get resolved even after the Firefly movie.
this one really feels like a top-level execution of a style that doesn't seem as popular anymore I'd put
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the same tier. the world here is very cozy too bad the dev never did another vn

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Maybe they love the content that is there, even if it doesn't get resolved. I still occasionally play some games even though they have been abandoned for years. I mean, I don't play them all the time, but the content that was released is still good. It's kind of like watching a show like Firefly even though you know there are many things that didn't get resolved even after the Serenity movie.
I said
To another post of mine
I'm about to do that
'cos I did play like I said earlier, I really liked and the final minutes of gameplay was heartbreaking :(
Even with the misunderstanding I agreed with you. What a masterpiece!

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes