2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
A heads up for people who haven't played the new update yet: There's almost nothing there. A lot of story progression, but basically only 1 scene, with the Queen. And that scene is meh at best. There's also another text-only scene with Snow White, which is utterly absurd. The rest, like I said, is story progression that makes no fucking sense. I was more and more and more confused with each new event, and I can't begin to see where this is going. In my opinion, Masquarade doesn't either - he's just making it up as he goes along, and it's getting into the real of crazy...

Also, as a nice bonus, there's another quiz that's practically impossible to solve unless you have the answers from a Patron-only post. That is, unless I'm missing something major and the answers are explained in an event that I missed. Otherwise, good luck with that! EDIT: I take that back, I just double-checked and apparently some of the random events give the answers, but the randomization is off, so I got the same useless event 11 times in a row and thought that was the only one.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I havent played the game to its current end, but I think I have got all the riddle answers in the riddle spoiler (unless there are more than 3 riddle events).

Edit: Im also gonna add the most obvious console commands.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
Anyone know why the menu is extremely small? It has been like this since the original development of the game and doesn't happen on any other game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
did they change artists? i feel like the busts of the queen and snow white are leagues above the others. i like that there's finally some action, but i feel like it's a waste to never see the front side of the people. also the story is a bit confusing. sent to agrahbah, to find out it's not agrahbah? die, resurrect 50 years before your timeline, but everyone still acts like you're in that timeline? i know i got lost with it.

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
did they change artists? i feel like the busts of the queen and snow white are leagues above the others. i like that there's finally some action, but i feel like it's a waste to never see the front side of the people. also the story is a bit confusing. sent to agrahbah, to find out it's not agrahbah? die, resurrect 50 years before your timeline, but everyone still acts like you're in that timeline? i know i got lost with it.
I think the genie sends you back to the original timeline, but I could be wrong.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
The author made a walkthrough for the game:

- (To make gold, you can talk to Maggie each day to collect her earnings. Alternatively, you can go to the forest and perform some raids. Once you have 1000+ gold, you can play the game in the tavern which gives you 1500 gold each time you win.)

- After beginning the game and reaching the map screen, go to the tavern and eventually, Maggie and Robin will state that you need to gather 10 men to progress.

- Leave the tavern and go to the farms

- Talk to the farm girl and do everything she tells you to do(buying items from the shop.)

- You will then need to go into the tavern > "Actions" > discuss brothel details

- Maggie will then agree to let the women use the tavern as their brothel.

- Return to the farm girl and tell her the news

- Go to your house and wait until night time

- Visit the brothel

- Leliana will tell you that she needs a guard for the brothel.

- Go back home and sleep till morning.

- Raise enough money to hire 10 men

- Enter the tavern and meet Liesel

- She will tell you to buy a few items and give her 300 gold

- Once completed, meet Liesel at the mines

- You will be asked three questions

- In this exact order, the answers to the questions are: Soldier, Combing, Tomorrow

-Afterwards, return to your house and Liesel will return with a slave that you can name.

- Head to the town > Store > Whip

- Return home > Summon Slave > Punish Her > Whip her 7 times

- Summon Slave again > Guard the brothel

- Travel to the brothel at night and you can now recieve a blowjob from Leliana

- Travel to the Tavern once more and you will decide to visit the queen

- Travel to the castle

- Travel to the castle again

- Choose what ever option you prefer(It will affect scenes in future updates.)

- Travel to the tavern

- Select preferred option

- Leave ship

- Head into the Agrahbah brothel

- Enter the library

- Study with Snow

- Death will ask you three questions to escape the afterlife

- In this order; "Infernum, Heart, Kelisis Kendra"

- Leave ship

- Captains quarters > Summon Genie > Carpet Genie

- Head to the main deck

- Set sail and sail to Asteria

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hey the next update will be mostly front stuff. As for the story, I've seen quite a bit of posts stating that it is a little confusing. I'd just like to clear this out right now that the story is exactly the way I planned it from the start. The only deviation that happened in this update is the addition of the ship travel system. Previously, I wanted to just make it a one click system to travel to different locations but then realised that a method such as that would be quite boring.

What you really need to remember is that you're playing this game incrementally which means that everything seems like a big jump. Consider being a new player and playing it from the start, you wouldn't be surprised at all.
The game is called Fairy Tale Adventure for a specific reason. It doesn't mean that you are stuck in a medieval world doing medieval nonsense. This is a magical, mystical and somewhat fantasy story.

Things will get explained in more depth as the game goes on and on but if you're interested in knowing the lore i'll post it below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No release date as yet but
Change log 2.0
For 2.0, the main "free-roam" aspect is brought back giving the player the option to go wherever he pleases and take part in multiple quests and interact with all the available characters.

- Jasmine will be introduced.
- A new companion "Onia", a mystic elf will join the player's party.
- Jack the ripper, introduced as a possible companion(depending on whether the player chooses to kill him or not.)
- A bunch of new locations and interactions such as dealing with courts in the castle.
- Brand new steam royal ship with fueling system.
- Morality system will be added
- Players choices can now take effect

Overall, this will be quite a big release.
If anyone has any ideas, feel free to drop them below.

On a side note, I have recieved quite a bit of messages asking for a Mac version or Android version. Though I initially didn't see any reason to release extended versions for a work in progress game, I will officially add them in during the next release.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
first time i play this game and its fucking awesome !

dat mix tho, aladin with all tales and skyrim etc.. XD

love it

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes