2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I would nerf the Nobles and dwarfs game, since it actually is impossible to lose and makes any other means of earning gold completely useless, once you got 1k gold to play it.
I think that's like a "debug mode" to get money faster in early version, avoiding too much farm with every release.
There are a lot of devs who do that, to make things easier for those who play every version before the final release.

Golym

Aug 20, 2016
I had no clue there was a thread on here for my game.

So what are your general thoughts? You disagree with the change?
I do disagree, the other version had a goal and a story, I actually felt myself invest in it and was looking forward to a newer version. Don`t even need to say the version I got wasn`t what I was expecting.

So, why did you change? What happened?

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i was actually looking forward to a good old fashion slut trainer with all the disney princesses since the art of snow white was looking pretty good and the gameplay seem, for what little of it i had seen, pretty straight forward.

it does feel like a completely different game now, so if that is what you were trying to do, you've accomplished that goal.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I just get stucked at night after talking to Liliana and she asks me to find someone better to guard the tavern. From there on, I just can go home and sleep, but after, when I leave, it's always night time and I can't do anything else. Anyone else with the same problem?

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
I just get stucked at night after talking to Liliana and she asks me to find someone better to guard the tavern. From there on, I just can go home and sleep, but after, when I leave, it's always night time and I can't do anything else. Anyone else with the same problem?
You have to hire 10 men; then go to the forest - that will open a new quest, to take back the mines from bandits.

Reactions: Matsageman

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Had done that already, the problem I had was that I couldn't go back into the day, I was simply stucked at night. The problem is that you can't speak with Liesel before visiting Liliana at night. I believe that's what got me stucked.

Reactions: kagekami42

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I do disagree, the other version had a goal and a story, I actually felt myself invest in it and was looking forward to a newer version. Don`t even need to say the version I got wasn`t what I was expecting.

So, why did you change? What happened?
The thing is, believe it or not but many, and I mean many people absolutely despised the previous story, stating it to be a waste and things of that sort. To some degree I can agree, there were things that could have been done better but the general consensus was that people wanted it to change. At least with this version, the only complaints I've seen so far are UI, text sizes and lack of Snow White. Compared to my previous releases, this is actually quite good.

Regardless, Snow White will make a return in the upcoming releases if that counts for anything.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
The thing is, believe it or not but many, and I mean many people absolutely despised the previous story, stating it to be a waste and things of that sort. To some degree I can agree, there were things that could have been done better but the general consensus was that people wanted it to change. At least with this version, the only complaints I've seen so far are UI, text sizes and lack of Snow White. Compared to my previous releases, this is actually quite good.

Regardless, Snow White will make a return in the upcoming releases if that counts for anything.
Did i miss something? i dont think there was a lot to "despise" about it.
I mean enough content to show someone clearly where this was headed and what was going to have exactly, for someone to dislike it that hard. Maybe i didn't check up on later versions of it, but it wasnt that long ago so i dont imagine it could've had a great amount of stuff for someone to go "this is repetitive", "this is boring", bla bla, etc.
Im not criticizing you in any form by the way, im just saying that with the amount of bland and repetitive 3d cg games, that look and feel exactly the same to each other, that are running wild on patreon, this one looked somewhat fresh and interesting.

I hope you carry most of that feel into this one and good luck masq.

Reactions: Cirro84

revan335

Aug 5, 2016

To be honest I really didn't like the plot of the previous version of the game. It felt too magical. This version has a character that is an everyman. He's looking to get what he wants out of life by using his head not grand magical powers. Makes the protagonist easy to relate to. But still this is only my opinion and I know other people liked it. Anyways good luck on your game (man that queen has some hips!).

Reactions: rrapa

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated opening post new pic and images

D

Deleted member 7072

I don't see what there was to dislike in the previous version, the new version isn't worth the download. If you completely change the game every time someone doesn't like it you will never make progress. Ignore the vocal minority and just make a good story that doesn't require grind

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I don't see what there was to dislike in the previous version, the new version isn't worth the download. If you completely change the game every time someone doesn't like it you will never make progress. Ignore the vocal minority and just make a good story that doesn't require grind
There is no grind in this version. Doesn't even take 2 minutes to get enough G to buy everything needed to complete this demo.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I believe the part of the old version he mentioned that people may have "despised" was the curveball added into the later versions where you became the god of the universe claimed Mjolnir and snow white began fading from existence. It kind of felt like a bit of an acid trip.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I believe the part of the old version he mentioned that people may have "despised" was the curveball added into the later versions where you became the god of the universe claimed Mjolnir and snow white began fading from existence. It kind of felt like a bit of an acid trip.
Oh yeah, I remember that. I sort of enjoyed it until that part showed up, it was a really WTF moment in the game. I didn't really bother much with it after that. The art was good but that just sort of ruined it to me.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
A new version (1.5) is out:

Change Log:

- Plot advancement

- Added the player's ship which will be used for future travels

- Added Genie & Genie Content

- Added Queen Content

- Added Sultana

- Added Saffiye

- Added Snow White & Content

- Added other characters

- Added new locations

- Added Agrahbah (Mirage)

- Added vital story point

- Fixed a bunch of "under the hood" stuff.

Riddle answers:

- Infernum

- Heart

- Kelisis Kendra

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A new version (1.5) is out:

Change Log:

- Plot advancement

- Added the player's ship which will be used for future travels

- Added Genie & Genie Content

- Added Queen Content

- Added Sultana

- Added Saffiye

- Added Snow White & Content

- Added other characters

- Added new locations

- Added Agrahbah (Mirage)

- Added vital story point

- Fixed a bunch of "under the hood" stuff.

Riddle answers:

- Infernum

- Heart

- Kelisis Kendra
Thank you very much, I've updated the OP with your info

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Those riddle answers don't match the questions I'm getting at all.

My first is about the kidnapped boy. Answer is 'soldier'.
Second is about what is Rapunzel good at. The peasants say that she is only good at teaching girls how to comb their hair, but I can't get any combination of those words to be accepted, so I'm stuck.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes