• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The DLC hasn't been installed on this 4.2.4 version though. You can recruit the girls to the party without them, but there'll be no H activities for anyone except Kokori. Reported it so hopefully the DLC links will be added back

Edit - Links back in the opening post.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The MEGA link for the DLC is down as the uploaders account got banned (not unusual with MEGA), but the games link is still up for me. The DLC is exactly the same as Mysterious Island.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I hope someone is still able to answer this, but how do you tell how far it is until the next level of your characters? all I can see is current level and current xp, but not when the next level is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Fairy Picturebook has turn based combat, Mysterious Island doesn't. If you want a RPG then this is the one. If you want the developers latest (touching sim) game then you want some Tapioca... Chan.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'm so confused. So both games are the same fucking game, just one is an rpg and the other one isn't? And they both have the same dlc? Which one is better?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes