• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay... Can't move camera, btw. Can go up, down, left, right, zoom, but look in any direction except forward? Nope.
Doesn't really work that way, use the move button top left. You only walk around on the world map.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So... The REAL reason I got this game, dressing and undressing a cute girl... But... Uh... That underwear ain't coming off.

EDIT: Oh, and is it normal for her to fall all over every 5 seconds? It's HILARIOUS, but dumb.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So... The REAL reason I got this game, dressing and undressing a cute girl... But... Uh... That underwear ain't coming off.
You have to unlock things like that in the girls H menu, you might be able to push them aside a bit.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Right, working on it. But, how do I do well in H scenes?
It's all very grindy. The green bar is the girls stamina, once thats gone there's no point in keeping on going. Keep clicking around her different spots, the more you work on one place the less she gets from it.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Right, working on it. But, how do I do well in H scenes? I seem to have failed the last one, draining the green bar made her unresponsive.
you can upgrade her stamina, as well as unlocking other stuffs in her status screen. Points are gained by touching her well (each girls have their own sets of sensitive parts), & giving her high quality foods that she love.
Be warned that Bousoft games are VERY grindy : it takes quite a while to get to the good stuff.
And this game is especially egregious about it thanks to the RPG system : you will need to grind a lots of ingredients to make enough foods to last through the whole dungeons, which can be as deep as 100 floors. Honestly, if you're only interested in the H part, you're better off just getting the other version "Mystery Islands", which essenially remove the combat.

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
YOTOGIMICHI AutoTranslator

the text goes out of the picture how to fix?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes