[Faerin Games] Mystwood Manor

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
I do not understand why the big grind for very little payoff. It is time to take this off my watch list. It is clear this game is just to milk the Patreon supporters. It was released over 1 year ago and there is no sex in the game so far as of version 3.07.

• Angry
Reactions: fz and sp3cial

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to unlock the office? 750 experience for all?
The office hasn't been implemented yet since there's no staff member that can work there at the moment. And yes, all of the staff can only get up to level 5, so they would need 750 for each of their skills to accomplish that.

Reactions: akumaFAS

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why are sauna, swimming pool, club, gym not available for guests?
What is the point of these premises if they are inaccessible to customers? Pumping characters occurs due to work in these rooms, but since the sauna and rocking chair are not available for guests, what's the point?
I still have half of the characters on the first level because of this.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why are sauna, swimming pool, club, gym not available for guests?
What is the point of these premises if they are inaccessible to customers? Pumping characters occurs due to work in these rooms, but since the sauna and rocking chair are not available for guests, what's the point?
I still have half of the characters on the first level because of this.
Sauna is a level 3 facility, pool is a level 4 location, the gym is a level 2 facility and the club is a level 5 location. You need to select the correct level guests for those locations by using the guest level select button when you assign Julia to the lobby.
guest level select.jpg

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Having trouble finding the last piece for the cave statues. I found the crown and the spider. Does anyone know what the last one is, and how to get it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Having trouble finding the last piece for the cave statues. I found the crown and the spider. Does anyone know what the last one is, and how to get it?
It's the rectangle and you can find it by exploring Isabella's cottage during the day.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the guests are not upgrading to level 2 what do I do
You see that little number in the upper-left corner of the lobby? Hover your mouse pointer over it and it will tell you what it's for (of course, Julia also tells you what it's for immediately after you've increased the Manor to level 2 as well).

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes