[Faerin Games] Mystwood Manor

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tomomasa

Version reviewed:
    v0.9

Excellent quality!

The art, the animations, the story, the mechanic with the cards and the system guiding the player trough the objectives and their requirements all great!

I can't wait the new projects from the creator and of course the ending of the story of this one!

The last update improved a lot on the grinding part especially the " multiple readings per visit " and the " reduced time dial animation ".

The ones who complain about the grinding probably didn't notice the unlockable planning software and the card indicating the correct answer to all guest request or probably didn't notice that they can find bonus items searching the manor.

I hope there will be more cards in the future at the end I have problem finding useful cards.

I don't really get the concept of positive and negative upkeep events. I played trough the game twice and never encountered any of those and didn't even use a card for that. Than I realized for negative events I have to play bad and for positive I have to assign a staff member to job which is already on 100%. I managed to avoid that during 2 playtroughs.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ravensoftbuns

Just finished the latest 4.4 release and still no level 5 hotel. This has been out for over a year and is barely developed. Many of the cards say not developed and you have no sex in the game. I don't understand why this would take so long. This is not the first game the developer has done so I don't see why it is taking this long to advance.