RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so basically the DEV failed to please both crowds it is neither NTR nor incest. the DEV must be crying right now
uhhh.... I wouldn't go that far, there is still an audience... just not a very large one, cause the two big boys that hate eachother (NTR and non-NTR) will likely skip. although I would assume NTR are more likely to give it a chance, the simple fact you can't avoid the sister from sucking bird dick pretty much outright removes the non-NTR audience, cause they dislike pretty much everything like that.

Doubt dev would be crying though.... unless they only in it for the money :| (cause well.... this story isn't a money making story, you have some money making tags... but well the story kinda kills that)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
heh, given their profile pic, i think the idea that Burb is true MC has a lot more weight to it now XD

View attachment 924213
Then the developer should just kill off the true bird and later let MC somehow transform into the bird to fuck the girls and stay permanently in that form, OR let the MC die in the most stupid way possible and we move to controlling the bird
I really don't like the idea of MC being third wheeled that just walking around and looking all the girls being fucked without a piece, rather be a female character and join the fun than that

Reactions: ravic

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
well.... there is the chief lady.... until she does stuff with another character inevitably cause well, no such thing as avoidable in this game. (which is kinda weird cause it seems to act like it is trying to go for a certain audience... but then it goes for the other, but then it also doesn't like it can't choose which it wants to be so it is an amalgamation of both, cause I don't see people into NTR getting a kick of of this.... cause it isn't NTR enough)
I don't think the dev is going for the NTR crowd, I think he doesn't understand the actual audience he wants is the female pc one. Because the harem crowd are going to come in thinking this is a harem game, and see the content and leave unless he turns this around. This is the first demo so it could change. As for the chief as I mentioned, I believe she praises the mcs cock size which comes off as hallow for all of the other reasons I mentioned. The dev was clearly trying to empathize the mc being special and well endowed only to ruin that with 6 foot futa and animal dongs. Which makes no sense.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Then the developer should just kill off the true bird and later let MC somehow transform into the bird to fuck the girls and stay permanently in that form, OR let the MC die in the most stupid way possible and we move to controlling the bird
I really don't like the idea of MC being third wheeled that just walking around and looking all the girls being fucked without a piece, rather be a female character and join the fun than that
The main character being the third wheel is a good description of the game so far.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
wouldn't really be incest then though

I don't think the dev is going for the NTR crowd, I think he doesn't understand the actual audience he wants is the female pc one. Because the harem crowd are going to come in thinking this is a harem game, and see the content and leave unless he turns this around. This is the first demo so it could change. As for the chief as I mentioned, I believe she praises the mcs cock size which comes off as hallow for all of the other reasons I mentioned. The dev was clearly trying to empathize the mc being special and well endowed only to ruin that with 6 foot futa and animal dongs. Which makes no sense.
Valid points actually, that "compliment" seemed like more of an insult given what they had already blown....

Anyway lads, we should probably let others comment and discuss now. I think we have all made our point, and well don't want to spam the thread too much. especially for those who may actually enjoy it.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So I went through the intro, got the two crystals and half a bed in the middle of town, but no scenes whatsoever. Tried going through multiple cycles of days. Is the RNG so bad?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So I went through the intro, got the two crystals and half a bed in the middle of town, but no scenes whatsoever. Tried going through multiple cycles of days. Is the RNG so bad?
pretty much... like the content of said scenes aside (you can read above to get an idea). The rng is kinda aids. even following the tips is a lot of blind running around then back to house to move time forward or sleep and repeat.

Reactions: Ragingrager

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Oh god... as i suspected from the screenshot... it's not a 'one-dick mc dick only' game... bye

EDIT: do yourself a favor and add 'NTR' or 'Cuck' tag to the op so that in the future there won't be ppl like me who felt compelled to complain in the thread because they felt like they got clickbaited into checking this without any means to nope right away after reading the tags

Last edited:

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Looks great!
Just some questions though... does the MC fuck the Futa's or vice verca... cause if it's the latter, I'll pass on this game.
Also, is the protagonist trans? Cause the tag says male but some comments say to add the Futa Protagonist tag...
Also x2 is there NTR in this game cause again, some comments say that... and if so, is it avoidable? They should definitely add the NTR tag if so to warn potential players as most people hate that shit. Nothing worse than a surprise NTR scene with no abatable route.
Either way the art looks awesome so I'm sure it'll do great, good luck to the creator.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Looks great!
Just some questions though... does the MC fuck the Futa's or vice verca... cause if it's the latter, I'll pass on this game.
Also, is the protagonist trans? Cause the tag says male but some comments say to add the Futa Protagonist tag...
Also x2 is there NTR in this game cause again, some comments say that... and if so, is it avoidable? They should definitely add the NTR tag if so to warn potential players as most people hate that shit. Nothing worse than a surprise NTR scene with no abatable route.
Either way the art looks awesome so I'm sure it'll do great, good luck to the creator.
yo man just stay away from this game, the bird is getting all the action, the futa fucks the goblin and the MC aka you get to just jerk of to your sister who is imagining big dicks so no the game clearly goes in the directon of a submissive mc or ntr game

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes