RPGM Abandoned Faefire Fantasy [v0.1.2] [Dakodanova]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
"romance"

perusing the images, MC seems to be the one getting the least amount of action.

There is a shota kid, and a beast. (that also does shit with your sister, will quickly play to find out if avoidable).

O and the futa.

Update: haven't been able to find the sister one.... but if the Piper girl is anything to go by... Is not avoidable.

Update 2: Yup sister sucking bird dick is unavoidable, seems MC isn't getting anything lmao.

Update 3: So sister content is locked behind her giving a bj to big burb monster dick.... and by sister content I mean fapping off on her when sleeping and her being "BIG DICK!" mesmerized and you cum on her face (ironic given she blew big burb dick which dwarfs MCs.... by like 10 to 1). And that is about it.

not my cup of tea..... not that I mind that content... but when it is MCs LIs.... yeah nah (is just cucking player, not MC storywise cause not proper LI yet.... but you the player know better and thus you get le cucked.... by burb... lmao. And you know there will be more after they become proper LI.... and is unavoidable.... so MC will get cucked by burb eventually anyway :| )
So it was a potential NTR game with most of the girls would and could go after other guys dick rather with the MC....Dammit, the game look so nice yet we can't even control our character to having sex with them

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So it was a potential NTR game with most of the girls would and could go after other guys dick rather with the MC....Dammit, the game look so nice yet we can't even control our character to having sex with them
Well is more going after Burb dick atm. the other dude and girl seems to be a sorta ara ara couple. and then you have the futa elf with the furry. but yeah two of the four current possible LI go with the burb dick. and you have zero say in it.

Which does indeed suck (pun intended), cause sister is cute.... but she prefer that burb dick. and will likely go back to it in future updates.

Reactions: AlexTorch

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well is more going after Burb dick atm. the other dude and girl seems to be a sorta ara ara couple. and then you have the futa elf with the furry. but yeah two of the four current possible LI go with the burb dick. and you have zero say in it.

Which does indeed suck (pun intended), cause sister is cute.... but she prefer that burb dick. and will likely go back to it in future updates.
Now I have a very bad feeling that bird guy would be the true MC of the game, and considering how this game look like a typical furry game aka would have gay content....Not surprise if the MC we control ended up being the bird's bitch in the future too

• Haha
Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Now I have a very bad feeling that bird guy would be the true MC of the game, and considering how this game look like a typical furry game aka would have gay content....Not surprise if the MC we control ended up being the bird's bitch in the future too
honestly.... didn't even think of that.... and given the futa content.... i wouldn't say that isn't a possibility lol.

Reactions: bambou12

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I don't see how this is a romance game. Mc gets nearly no action, the elf seems to have a dick 3 times his size and is fucking the gnoll who I assume is a love interest and the girls all fuck animals. I don't see a reason for the player character to even exist. This game already looks like an utter disaster.
so is this a cuck game ?
All of the love interests are fucking things with significantly bigger cocks than the player character except a twink character. So it might as well be. Why would you make a protag that is dwarfed by nearly everyone sexually? Just make your game with a female protagonist and move on. The people interested in playing as a guy, aren't going to be interested in that sort of content.

Last edited:

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
for thoses who said that the game is cuckolding i think you have miss some part with the sister . you need to see her with the bird first after that go to her room at night and after that done you have the option to jerk of in bed do it two time and you will see Something interesting

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
for thoses who said that the game is cuckolding i think you have miss some part with the sister . you need to see her with the bird first after that go to her room at night and after that done you have the option to jerk of in bed do it to time and you will see Something interesting
.... you still get cucked by the burb.... and will likely get proper cucked by burb (since getting cucked by burb this time round is only as a player since while they might be your LI as a player, they are not yet a proper LI in game.... semantics though still getting cucked by burb).

Also brub still gets more action then you do... since well you just fap, burb got a bj :| so like a cuck MC only faps :| game seems to be foreshadowing a theme.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
.... you still get cucked by the burb.... and will likely get proper cucked by burb (since getting cucked by burb this time round is only as a player since while they might be your LI as a player, they are not yet a proper LI in game.... semantics though still getting cucked by burb).
that's true but i think that in the futur we can win the interest of the girls above the burb and other thing but what your saying is totaly true so we will see in the next release i suppose

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
for thoses who said that the game is cuckolding i think you have miss some part with the sister . you need to see her with the bird first after that go to her room at night and after that done you have the option to jerk of in bed do it two time and you will see Something interesting
The fact she worships animal dick right off the bat basically ruins the character.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
that's true but i think that in the futur we can win the interest of the girls above the burb andd other thing but what yor saying is totaly true so we will see in the next release i suppose
you want to share with burb.... winning a girl over is done before they start fucking, not after. then is just cucking/cheating/sharing, whatever you want to call it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The fact she worships animal dick right off the bat basically ruins the character.
Tbh the only thing stopping me from adding this to the ignore list is the art, so imma probably just keep downloading updates but going straight to images folder and ignoring the story and game completely XD

Reactions: Ragingrager

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
you want to share with burb.... winning a girl over is done before they start fucking, not after. then is just cucking/cheating/sharing, whatever you want to call it.
yeah i see your point so basicaly all the main girls start with other "character" so it will basicaly be a cucking game thank to your explanation i wasen't really awae of the exact signification of the therm . that s really not my thing but no kink shaming i know that a lot of people like it here

ustriker

Jan 30, 2018
spent over an hour trying to get the "guards afternoon" scene still nothing got all sister and chief scenes and saw the elf gnoll scene by the inn, and the butsy chick with the birds, how impossible is this scene to get? is it not added and tips are lying to me?

Reactions: Futaglit

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
This is another thing, why would you want to share your love interest with an animal. Secondly why would you want the sloppy seconds of animal. Why would you want to be basically emasculated by the fact they're all choosing some giant bird dick or futa dick over the player character basically.

Hopefully the futa thing is just a magic spell and it wasn't intended to be like 6 bigger times the mcs cock and that is just an art mistake. But it still utterly kills anything with the Gnoll girl, just like the bird things kills anything with the sister. Honestly all of the above makes the scene with the Chief come off as nonsensical. Mcs basically the smallest in town.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is another thing, why would you want to share your love interest with an animal. Secondly why would you want the sloppy seconds of animal. Why would you want to be basically emasculated by the fact they're all choosing some giant bird dick or futa dick over the player character basically.

Hopefully the futa thing is just a magic spell and it wasn't intended to be like 6 bigger times the mcs cock and that is just an art mistake. But it still utterly kills anything with the Gnoll girl, just like the bird things kills anything with the sister.
well.... there is the chief lady.... until she does stuff with another character inevitably cause well, no such thing as avoidable in this game. (which is kinda weird cause it seems to act like it is trying to go for a certain audience... but then it goes for the other, but then it also doesn't like it can't choose which it wants to be so it is an amalgamation of both, cause I don't see people into NTR getting a kick of of this.... cause it isn't NTR enough)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
well.... there is the chief lady.... until she does stuff with another character inevitably cause well, no such thing as avoidable in this game. (which is kinda weird cause it seems to act like it is trying to go for a certain audience... but then it goes for the other, but then it also doesn't like it can't choose which it wants to be so it is an amalgamation of both, cause I don't see people into NTR getting a kick of of this.... cause it isn't NTR enough)
so basically the DEV failed to please both crowds it is neither NTR nor incest. the DEV must be crying right now

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes