VN Others Abandoned Factotum Adventures [Ch. 1-2] [LazySlob]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
I'm arachnophobic
damn spiders
Hey, since I have same phobia, I still think game can be enjoyable, if you just cover your view of screen with hand or large object with spider in the middle. It sounds stupid, but that's how I'am personally dealing with them appearing in games and it works out pretty well.

Yea, they still be there and you will see bits of legs, just skip through it and in fights spam best skill atm to win. There are only 2 spiders (if I do not count spider lady, who is human in OP pics) near blue ladies.

Unfortunately this game does not allow windowed screen (could this be, please, a feature in this/later episodes @factorumadventures :) ?), which would imo helped much in this case, but if you like the game it would be a pity to skip on it.
Also fuck that NTR game with spider nightmare, I almost shit myself as I spammed mouse to rush through it and it jumped into my face!

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey, since I have same phobia, I still think game can be enjoyable, if you just cover your view of screen with hand or large object with spider in the middle. It sounds stupid, but that's how I'am personally dealing with them appearing in games and it works out pretty well.

Yea, they still be there and you will see bits of legs, just skip through it and in fights spam best skill atm to win. There are only 2 spiders (if I do not count spider lady, who is human in OP pics) near blue ladies.

Unfortunately this game does not allow windowed screen (could this be, please, a feature in this/later episodes @factorumadventures :) ?), which would imo helped much in this case, but if you like the game it would be a pity to skip on it.
Also fuck that NTR game with spider nightmare, I almost shit myself as I spammed mouse to rush through it and it jumped into my face!
Press alt+enter it should toogle windowed/fullscreen

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
I'm trying to run the game but it gets stuck on a gray screen before doing anything.
Is it because my PC is trash or can I work around that?

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I'm trying to run the game but it gets stuck on a gray screen before doing anything.
Is it because my PC is trash or can I work around that?
I've no idea. Is the first game or the second one? You can play directly the second one, they can be played separately. They run on different engines.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
I've no idea. Is the first game or the second one? You can play directly the second one, they can be played separately. They run on different engines.
I was trying to play the first one, as I was interested in seeing where it started..
but I'm guessing the engine is not cooperating withmy machine.
I'll try #2, see if it runs.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
Second game just crashes before even starting.
Seems Like I'm just a victim of trash pc syndrom.
But hey, this game looks really good, keep working on it and maybe some day I can try it on a better pc and be amazed at how good it is!

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Second game just crashes before even starting.
Seems Like I'm just a victim of trash pc syndrom.
But hey, this game looks really good, keep working on it and maybe some day I can try it on a better pc and be amazed at how good it is!
Thank you

Sep 11, 2018
what, abandoned?, why? when?
Commented on from on Apr 8 2019
Hi Dante, thank you for asking me. Too much time work for few gameplay minutes, I've started working on the second chapter 7 months ago, without counting the chapter 1 which has been started on january 2018. It's like this all "i make a game" experiment has absorbed too much time of my life leading me nowhere. Anyway please ask for refunds so I can issue them.

Reactions: jhose15xs
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes