Unity Completed Factions: Crystals of Control Demo [The Anax]

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
really looking forward for this
Yes, me too! The volunteer programmer only helped with this demo and then left the community. I cannot believe that many years have passed already! Anyway, until a Unity programmer comes forward offering to make this with me, we'll always have the demo!

Last edited:

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
Yes, me too! The volunteer programmer only helped with this demo and then left the community. I cannot believe that many years have passed already! Anyway, until a Unity programmer comes forward offering to make this with me, we'll always have the demo!
ya that sucks but i love stories like yours exspecialy like robots. also if i knew how to program with unity i would have loved to have helped.:)

Reactions: The Anax

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Am I looking at a pronography puzzle quest?

This should be a completely populated genre.
Why is this the only one I've ever seen.

I mean yeah, I've seen the dating sim games,
but pronography.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Am I looking at a pronography puzzle quest?

This should be a completely populated genre.
Why is this the only one I've ever seen.

I mean yeah, I've seen the dating sim games,
but pronography.
No idea, but as usual as soon as a programmer comes forward that knows something like Unity, I can get back to working on this!

Reactions: RobThom88

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Its definately a sound concept that just needs fleshing out.

We just need a great arsenal of "battle animations".

all might01

Apr 25, 2021
can you reupload. preferably on different sites. nopy is gone, can't access doko, and the file expired on zippy

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
can you reupload. preferably on different sites. nopy is gone, can't access doko, and the file expired on zippy
The mods do that, I think you can report the main post and tell them the links are not working. The only one I use myself is my Mega.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Actually I just realized that there is no mega on there. I went to my Anaxpedia on my anaxverse.com website to the game downloads, my rig is being worked on right now unfortunately something fried so I can't do any rendering at the moment. And I'm having to post this for my phone so I can't really go to the main post and set it up properly but I'll put you the mega links right here for now and then I can update the main post when I get my computer back.

Download Factions: Crystals of Control Demo PC Version

Download Factions: Crystals of Control Demo Mac Version

Download Factions: Crystals of Control Demo Linux Version

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well I'm the last that intervene, I wasn't never fond of these type of stories ( or so I believed since now), always considered them not my cup of tea, yet as I started reading Phantom:Revenge I admit I was really fascinated by your writing.
I will surely read all the other novels, and I must say the demo looks really promising, wish you all the best I'm definitely on this train, thanks for showing me a new whole universe. :)

Reactions: The Anax

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Will you ever make it into a full game? Its been a demo for years,maybe instead of waiting for a programmer you should search for them.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Will you ever make it into a full game? Its been a demo for years,maybe instead of waiting for a programmer you should search for them.
I don't really know how to search for them, but if you happen to have the time to do so and the knowledge of what that entails, which I assume you do if you're suggesting I do it, then I'm all for it if you can find me someone that will do it for free! Thank you very much! I certainly want to make this!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I don't really know how to search for them, but if you happen to have the time to do so and the knowledge of what that entails, which I assume you do if you're suggesting I do it, then I'm all for it if you can find me someone that will do it for free! Thank you very much! I certainly want to make this!
My guy,first of all my time is packed as it is,secondly im not sure if its fair to do your job for you,even if i do find one you might not take it seriously or invest too much into it,not get along with him,aswell i don know what you exactly need from said programmer,the specifics.
My recomendation is to just put a request/post on as many places as possible from discord to other sites like deviantart or twitter,someone will eventually answer,ask your fans maybe someone is a programmer,anything is better than sitting and watiing for miracles,spoiler they dont happen to people who wait for them.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh I misinterpreted, well thank you very much for the advice!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
My guy,first of all my time is packed as it is,secondly im not sure if its fair to do your job for you,even if i do find one you might not take it seriously or invest too much into it,not get along with him,aswell i don know what you exactly need from said programmer,the specifics.
My recomendation is to just put a request/post on as many places as possible from discord to other sites like deviantart or twitter,someone will eventually answer,ask your fans maybe someone is a programmer,anything is better than sitting and watiing for miracles,spoiler they dont happen to people who wait for them.
Agreed. The only place you'll find someone willing to do it for free is among your fans. And even then, it's a lot to expect someone who can deliver quality work to do so for free: this takes more time than you might expect. Maybe offer to do a free commissioned bad end or add characters to your work in exchange? That would at least be payment of some kind.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Cell, I already do that, and literally every week on the progress reports I list that all four faction games are awaiting volunteer programmers. It's also a monthly (or more) discussion in my Discord. That's why I thanked this "delightful" fellow for his suggestions, but as with yours they have been happening for years already implemented by me.

Also, I do pay the programmers with the $250 bad ends as well and I advertise that. So, again I thank you both, but my closest fans that follow me know all this and as you said, they are the most likely to do it. Please note that I wasn't here looking and I am quite aware of how much work it would take. Again, that was the other person. But ideally I will find a passionate fan that wants to do it. Until then, I shall keep patiently waiting. It was that other guy that seems impatient.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Cell, I already do that, and literally every week on the progress reports I list that all four faction games are awaiting volunteer programmers. It's also a monthly (or more) discussion in my Discord. That's why I thanked this "delightful" fellow for his suggestions, but as with yours they have been happening for years already implemented by me.

Also, I do pay the programmers with the $250 bad ends as well and I advertise that. So, again I thank you both, but my closest fans that follow me know all this and as you said, they are the most likely to do it. Please note that I wasn't here looking and I am quite aware of how much work it would take. Again, that was the other person. But ideally I will find a passionate fan that wants to do it. Until then, I shall keep patiently waiting. It was that other guy that seems impatient.
Why so rude dude? From the "this "delighful" fellow" to the "that the other guy seems impatient" its disrespect that is not warranted,i was trying to help,your "delightful" approache to problems that is in a nutshell "pray and wait for miracle to happen" doesnt work...and the many years of in not showing any succes further proves my point.
The problem ofcourse could be more complex than that but anything can be done if you atleast try to,seeing those games years after still not finished and with no end it sight is dissapointing,its dissapointment not as much as impatience "mister" anax.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This demo was finished, and I won't argue with you. Leave feedback if you like, but stop trolling. This game and the other three faction games will be made if a volunteer programmer comes forward willing to do it. We both know what you called me on your post that was deleted, don't play the martyr. And thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: hajin0a

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 165167

Overview:

*This demo is all that was made for my game. I will need help from a Unity programmer to make the full version!*

The first Anaxverse game will be a "match three" game where one matches colored gems. These, in turn, will grant the character power. Once the correct requirements are met, the player can unleash the power as an attack on their enemy. The key is to keep your resistance above zero while bringing your opponents to nothing. However, those with skill will want to meet the criteria needed to convert the enemy into one of your own minions! For example, if one is playing as the succubus Dionyza and they manage to get the opponent to gain two "seduced" debuffs, and then manage to break the right gems, they can cast Lillith's Love which would defeat the foe. What would follow is a conversion/transformation scene where the player's character uses their powers to warp the enemy into their own ilk.​

Updated: 10/Nov/2018
Developer/Publisher: The Anax /
Censorship: No
Version: Demo v1.0
Language: English
Other Games: SB:C - D:BB - GN:TT - CoC:TS - - SB:I - TA:CotCO
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
WIN:
MEGA - - -
LINUX:
MEGA - - -
MAC:
MEGA - - -

View attachment 165168 View attachment 165169
the full version of this game should be avaliable on Steam.