Unity Completed Factions: Crystals of Control Demo [The Anax]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:

*This demo is all that was made for my game. I will need help from a Unity programmer to make the full version!*

The first Anaxverse game will be a "match three" game where one matches colored gems. These, in turn, will grant the character power. Once the correct requirements are met, the player can unleash the power as an attack on their enemy. The key is to keep your resistance above zero while bringing your opponents to nothing. However, those with skill will want to meet the criteria needed to convert the enemy into one of your own minions! For example, if one is playing as the succubus Dionyza and they manage to get the opponent to gain two "seduced" debuffs, and then manage to break the right gems, they can cast Lillith's Love which would defeat the foe. What would follow is a conversion/transformation scene where the player's character uses their powers to warp the enemy into their own ilk.​

Updated: 10/Nov/2018
Developer/Publisher: The Anax /
Censorship: No
Version: Demo v1.0
Language: English
Other Games: SB:C - D:BB - GN:TT - CoC:TS - - SB:I - TA:CotCO
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
WIN:
- - -
LINUX:
- - -
MAC:
- - -

Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

Last edited:
U

User_130505

I'll try it out. It actually looks kind of fun, and I can kick ass at bejeweled.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have never really understood why people would make H-games based around designs like these. It almost seems impossible to get of to and that's like the whole point to H-games, unless this isn't just some strip game and it will eventually have actual scenes, but even then idk man.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you mods for moving it into here!

It almost seems impossible to get of to and that's like the whole point to H-games, unless this isn't just some strip game and it will eventually have actual scenes, but even then idk man.
The other five completed titles (so far- 3 to go)

Phantom

Are the "fap" material, so to speak. This will be an adult game and will have sexy corruption, mind control, and conversion scenes- just like my other titles- but this is the first of my "actual video games". As I released my other massive projects, people said they wanted more than just interactive erotic novels, and so shall the video games be made based on my Anaxverse lore.

If you desire to fap at vampires, tentacles, aliens, ghosts, demons, robots and such- then check out all my completed works, by all means, but I am thinking this game will be more about the fun- through the conversion scenes will, of course, be seen as hot and sexy by my fans.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Are the "fap" material, so to speak. This will be an adult game and will have sexy corruption, mind control, and conversion scenes- just like my other titles- but this is the first of my "actual video games". As I released my other massive projects, people said they wanted more than just interactive erotic novels, and so shall the video games be made based on my Anaxverse lore.
So to confirm, is this game going to have actual scenes or is it going to be more along the lines of strip poker?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
A very short demo, without any sexual content and without a menu with options to adjust volume, resolution/video mode etc. The gameplay is identical to other "match three" games and has no unique mechanics.
Correct. This is a proof of concept alpha version. Of course, if you would like to invest money in me at Patreon, I shall be able to add more content at a faster pace.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
A very short demo, without any sexual content and without a menu with options to adjust volume, resolution/video mode etc. The gameplay is identical to other "match three" games and has no unique mechanics.
Demo v0.2
From the change log (reading is hard):
"Please remember this is totally a rough draft! By Halloween, the demo will be much more polished and finish giving a proof of concept of our game. The game will, of course, have vastly more content to it and polish than this bare-bones demo version.
Please, please, please report bugs and submit feedback to me using the multitude of channels I use. And, if you are my patron, thank you very much for investing in me!"

The graphics are phenomenal and the game-play is solid. Considering this is a tech demo made by amateur indie developers, I think it's out-fucking-standing and look forward to seeing the finished product.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So to confirm, is this game going to have actual scenes or is it going to be more along the lines of strip poker?
It already has quick preview versions of the conversion scenes. However- you must use strategy to unlock them. For example, if you play as Dion even on this bare bones demo, if you get two seduction debuffs on your enemy and THEN use Lilith's Love- you will get the conversion scene. There is suppose to be a YouTube video also on my post but it vanished, so I will go back and add it as it will stop me from having to answer a lot of questions, as my reply will be "watch the video".

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Joe30009

Jan 21, 2018
Should have a hint for possible moves like candycrush. Been searching the screen for a move a few min to realize there are no possible moves so the game is stuck. Needs a reshuffle when no possible moves.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the idea! I am going to have to pay a contracted programmer to make the game (I do all the art and writing), and I will try to budget that into the full game after we finish the demo!

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I have never really understood why people would make H-games based around designs like these. It almost seems impossible to get of to and that's like the whole point to H-games, unless this isn't just some strip game and it will eventually have actual scenes, but even then idk man.
You should give one of his other games a try. Those are more specifically CYOA novels that are all set in the same universe. Can't guarantee fappability, but the world building and story is out of this world. There are plenty of domination and mind control themes in them that are pretty hot.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The graphics are phenomenal and the game-play is solid. Considering this is a tech demo made by amateur indie developers, I think it's out-fucking-standing and look forward to seeing the finished product.
Oh my, I just saw this and my heart feels elated. Thank you! I have spent so much money and so many hours doing my best to design my characters and lore, and to see that, well it really made me happy, thank you. I'll tell Blank (my friend and programmer) as well!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So a quick 2 things

The distortion on the Youtube video is extremely off putting to me. Maybe in the future add the script with it so people can read instead.

As for the Cg's the renders are super high quality, some of the best I have seen in fact, but the scenes (conversion) doesn't have many actual images accompanying it. I don't know if this is because of how early in development it is, or because the game is going to focus more on text then images.

Also you should probably get this question of out the way for people who are new to your games and might not want to play your previous game, (As for me i'm actually currently downloading SlugsandBugs) are all/most of the characters in your universe female? Intentionally or not for some reason this game gives of that feeling to me.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The distortion on the Youtube video is extremely off putting to me. Maybe in the future add the script with it so people can read instead.
I can't tell if you are trolling me, but I say up there that CC is available. I type up the script on every video, so, jjust click the CC in the corner and you can just read instead of listening.

The scenes will be VERY heavy with content. I will have adult and "safe for work" versions. Like I said, if you check out my past titles, and enjoy a Bad End or two- you'll know what to expect.

There are male and female. So, for example, Slugs and Bugs- you play the whole thing as Justine, but Cult of Corruption is all from Bo's perspective, a male. Then in Cereborgs you can be female or male. I think a good mix of characters makes for the best experience. There ARE more females than males, for sure. However, in F:CoC, just as the starting Factions you have 9 males or 9 females to play as. And it will only get bigger from there.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can't tell if you are trolling me, but I say up there that CC is available. I type up the script on every video, so, just click the CC in the corner and you can just read instead of listening.
You know, some times I question my own intelligence. I completely forgot that was even a thing on Youtube lmao

U

User_920791

Correct. This is a proof of concept alpha version. Of course, if you would like to invest money in me at Patreon, I shall be able to add more content at a faster pace.
Regardless of the version in which the game is, I believe it is mandatory to include a options menu.

Regarding the content, if the game had at least one adult scene in this demo it would be easier for people to take an interest in the game and collaborate through Patreon.

Demo v0.2
From the change log (reading is hard):
"Please remember this is totally a rough draft! By Halloween, the demo will be much more polished and finish giving a proof of concept of our game. The game will, of course, have vastly more content to it and polish than this bare-bones demo version.
Please, please, please report bugs and submit feedback to me using the multitude of channels I use. And, if you are my patron, thank you very much for investing in me!"

Being an amateur developer is no excuse for not including basic elements like a options menu. Considering that the project proposes to be an "adult match three game", the minimum expected from the beginning is that it includes some adult mechanics in the middle of the gameplay, but this did not happen. In the current state, the game is just another match three clone without any differential.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Regarding the content, if the game had at least one adult scene in this demo it would be easier for people to take an interest in the game and collaborate through Patreon.
There's actually 2 scenes, they're just slightly difficult to get.