f95zone connection error, frequently.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
We should probably start a new thread in the Troubleshooting forum. Since this thread is in "Solved", no one's going to see it.

Reactions: jimbwho

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Same problem here,but I do get pages to open with frequent refresh. It sucks,but at least I can go through

Reactions: krkarr

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
why am i getting winrar files that say stream and when i open ther is only a text that says
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I'm getting connection errors for several days now, to the degree this site is impossible to use and i need to use alternatives. What's going on?

Reactions: Mikecz23

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I'm getting connection errors for several days now, to the degree this site is impossible to use and i need to use alternatives. What's going on?
According to the Discord Announcements, "We are aware of intermediate issues with accessing the website. You can check the status by going here https://status.f95zone.to/ "

That's all they've said thus far.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So they said literally nothing, wow :( The waiting game is the hardest game ;_;
And according to the status page, Reverse Proxy 6 is just gone. Has been for over a week. And Reverse Proxy 2 is well on its way there too. No wonder we're having so many breaks between client end requests for pages and that not getting to the backend database.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Yikes. Desperate much? This forum is up 95% of the time, and you're going to boycott it because they're having issues?

There's life beyond jacking off, you know?
It got better now (still far from good) but for me, it gives connection error every time i tried to access anything. I have to reload page twice-thrice before it finally goes through.

But there's progress, few days ago it was 5-inf reloads until it worked.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i literarily can't see the latest updates, normally refreshing a couple times kind of works, but for some reason the latest updates page just doesn't work, it's infuriating