f95zone connection error, frequently.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Personally, I'm having this anytime I try to post a review of a game, haven't been able to do so for the past three weeks (I also get "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. " on the review window after some loading).

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Personally, I'm having this anytime I try to post a review of a game, haven't been able to do so for the past three weeks (I also get "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. " on the review window after some loading).
I guess there's nothing we can do but wait. You could copy your review on your clipboard so you don't lose your progress just in case you get the connection error.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Zachy yup saved it in a little text doc 'cause it was a relatively long one, guess the server transfer has still some leftover issues to be dealt with.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i can't see all images directly or can't download things without download link if i try to download directly clicking the file it says
"F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR"

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Yup, on my home internet, this problem occured. It's funny because if I use hotspot from my phone, this problem ocurre less times

IMO if u from Asia,prombles occurs sometimes
I'm from europe and I have this problem too

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
I get it every time today, the first time I try to go into a new page, but then if I click on the reload icon the page opens. Very frustrating.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
90% of the time i get this CONNECTION ERROR sign now
what the fuck is this?

one tip
close the site until you sort the problems out

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbwho and krkarr