f95zone connection error, frequently.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
They just put up a new announcement on the Discord that it seems to be a Cloudflare issue and that a fix is in the works, but it'll be a few days.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It IS a Cloudflare issue: The files we upload seem to be misuploaded too which could cause problems!

Madzman86

Dec 8, 2019
Its with cloudfare

Investigating - Cloudflare is aware of, and investigating a connectivity issue with secure web gateway that may impact customers in certain geographic locations.
Dec 2, 16:34 UTC

alfons.kake

Apr 18, 2020
Cloudflare my ass! It's been going on for god knows how long.... same problems for over 3 years, sometimes just less frequent!

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Cloudflare does tend to slow things down and cause fuckups, unless a site uses the paid version. Apparently the free version, every website that uses it shares bandwidth, and there's a lot of them.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I suspected as much. I'm in North America (The ass side: USA) and it's mostly smooth sailing except for just a few sites that use Cloudflare protection. I can read the news and go to most sites I use without issue. There's slowdowns on a couple of unrelated sites as well that use Cloudflare. I'm not sure if ErogeVN.com uses cloudflare or not but they're down to me. I can't reach them at all.

EDIT - I have to keep refreshing and sometimes it takes several minutes before it'll load anything and when it loads, it's very slow. So I've been using Latest Updates and then clicking on the thread I want to view. After it loads (which often takes several attempts), I grab a link and add it to JDownloader and close the page down. Load the next thread off Latest Updates. Rinse and repeat. It's been this way for nearly a week now.
But today, the Latest Updates page is refusing to load. It's always "Unable to fetch data, please try again".

Last edited:

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah, it's way worse today that it's been. Also haven't been able to get latest updates at all, while before it would eventually load.
TBH I don't know why anyone uses Cloudflare anymore. It causes more problems than it prevents.

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr