[F95 GOTY Award Nominees!]

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Thread remade by popular request!

Cast your vote now! Reply with your pick for the best game in each of the sections below!
Categories by - thank you!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Art
Best 3D Stills
Best 2D Stills
Best Animation
Best Writing

Gameplay
Best Action
Best RPG
Best Sa
ndbox/Management
Best Visual Novel

Story
Best Love Interest
Best Main Character
Best Plot
Best Supporting Character

________________________________________________________________________________________

The results will be announced in a separate thread, at a date still to be defined!

U

User_51567

Dual Family :)

Nah just kidding of course:LOL:, for me my favorite game right now is Melody.
Can make a incredible long story about why it's the best game for me right now..

But i will just leave it with, it's amazing :)

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
why do not you do a survey with a minimum of 5 or 10 candidates?
I thought it'd be limiting for people, taste is subjective and there are many games, so limiting it to 10 candidates may nullify others that are as good. But that's not a bad ideia, I'll make a survey based on the games that people mention the most here in a couple of days!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
A top 3 would have been nice with 3rd-1pt, 2nd-2pts and 1st-3pts :D

Where the heart is for me
I sit pretty far from my monitor, so I'm notorious for seeing people's avatars wrong. I used to think yours was a sepia toned portrait of, like, Tesla or something. Only just seeing that it's a dog.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I edited the OP to make it more formal and easier for us to keep track of! I also added the votes mentioned above, minus the DMD because........................

well...............................

....... anyway!

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
50% of the people here in the forum have a Milfy City Signature. So please ask again for the game of the year 2018! Yes it is ...... drum whirl ........ Milfy City!

So on edge Milfy City was launched in January and has since generated 8.4 million views in the forum for having spent other games years.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I sit pretty far from my monitor, so I'm notorious for seeing people's avatars wrong. I used to think yours was a sepia toned portrait of, like, Tesla or something. Only just seeing that it's a dog.
I'm very, very, very shortsighted, with 7.5 diopters in my left eye and 9 in the other, but mistaking a pupper for a sepia portrait of Tesla is a bad-sight level even I have yet to reach lmao

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
50% of the people here in the forum have a Milfy City Signature. So please ask again for the game of the year 2018! Yes it is ...... drum whirl ........ Milfy City!

So on edge Milfy City was launched in January and has since generated 8.4 million views in the forum for having spent other games years.
I praise Milfy City for the rendering, beautiful characters and superb animations, but to be honest, it didn't "stuck" with me, and with few updates over the year (compared to other titles). I have it in my signature because I'm hoping it will come to surface again and prove to be the great game it is. Until then, it remains in Acting Lesson's shadow (for me) and in Depraved Awakening's (for others).

Same for Veqvil's Love and Submission, the story is great, has great supernatural elements, lots of mystery, good erotic scenes, comely characters, etc... but strayed away from the very original concept of Love VS Submission, and with so few updates, it ended up forgotten. I keep it in my signature for the same reason as MC.