fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I was putting off playing this because it's RPGM, but not for the reasons stated above.

My main problem with RPGM games is bad design, the dev put you in the game with no clue of what to do, and you have to walk around aimlessly clicking everything until you hit a trigger that advances the story, this also happens with Ren'py games, but you just have to click a few things instead of walking around for ages.

I played this game for a bit now and it doesn't seem to have this problem, it's perfectly clear what you have to do every time and where to go, right off the bat the sister goes to the room indicating where the rooms are located, when you get out of the house she does the same thing, same thing with the mom at the clothing store. Also the MC walks fast enough so it's not a drag. This is obviously a competent developer and I don't see a reason this game should migrate to Ren'py, unnecessary work, the dev's effort should be put into making more content.

The main difference I've noticed in Ren'py games vs. RPGM is how linear they are.
This is up to the developer and how much work he's willing to put into the game, not the engine, you can make a non linear game in HTML or whatever you choose.

Reactions: parachina

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
-Im a great fan of ICCcreations. For me doesnt matter if is renpy or RPGM, i just love his storyes and the funny mini games!

-About rewashed ( i dont like to use this word) characters... i think is UNFAIR, the creators just have art style, if you look at ICSTOR characters for example youll see some "rewashed" details too... come on... its really doesnt matter. Truth is, you look on a picture and you can say "i know this artist!".

-I cant forgot to mention the Nicolai Heidlas soundtrack, i realy enjoy!

-Before i play this new game (its a ICCcreations game of course ill play!) i have a question: its on the same "world" from Incest Adventure and The Artifact??? Its because i really wish he expand that "world" and make more future crossovers just like IC in Paradise.

As you can see english is not my home language... sorry for that and thanks if you have an answer for my question.

Reactions: Raven Hex

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
-Before i play this new game (its a ICCcreations game of course ill play!) i have a question: its on the same "world" from Incest Adventure and The Artifact??? Its because i really wish he expand that "world" and make more future crossovers just like IC in Paradise.
For now seems a different world.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice start!
I like the models. Can't wait to see how the story continues

is someone able to attach a link that lets me download this?
There are 5 links to download the game from on the 1st page.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I prefer Renpy. It's a lot more player friendly, the graphics are better and with luck the boobs are bigger....

Reactions: stal1234

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Disappointing to hear he's changing over to Ren'Py. I always enjoyed good RPG Maker MV games much more than anything using Ren'Py.

I guess if he was going to make the change, now would be the time, but I hope it doesn't end up being a mistake in the end. Even if I didn't prefer RPG Maker, I'd still rather the dev use what he's comfortable with and maybe get content out quicker.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh shit. Open world? That doesn't sound good.
The last thing we need is another supposed sandbox game that only means stupid grinding to get to see new scenes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that he moves the game to Renpy, but those supposed "open world" ren'py games would all be so much better if they just stuck to straight story-telling.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh shit. Open world? That doesn't sound good.
The last thing we need is another supposed sandbox game that only means stupid grinding to get to see new scenes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that he moves the game to Renpy, but those supposed "open world" ren'py games would all be so much better if they just stuck to straight story-telling.
Every time i hear such a thing its Man of the House that keeps popping up in my head... i wonder why is that. I'm pretty sure this won't be the case with ICCreations. Some grind is fun and if i remember right his games had fights in them, like a true rpgmaker game. So i wouldn't be suprised to see some mini-games. I believe they can be just as fun IF the right amount is present. But since he is new to RenpY i expect this to be a trial and error adventure with the new engine :) I'm just happy to see him making a new game :)

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
It won't have real grinding. It may include small things for purchase in a shop that can be used for a scene, but nothing that will be a "annoying". Essentially, the move to ren'py should open up more free time for scenes once the basis of the game is in. Currently spending every waking moment on the world, navigating, user-interface, etc.

What I meant by open world is that you can travel from place to place at any point rather than limiting you to your house until you do X thing. It may just break some small "logic" like, "Mom was at the clothing shop, I slept for 6 days straight and she's still there!" kind of thing.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
@ICCreations glad to see you moving to ren'py your games are always amazing and i think this is the right step :biggrin:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It won't have real grinding. It may include small things for purchase in a shop that can be used for a scene, but nothing that will be a "annoying". Essentially, the move to ren'py should open up more free time for scenes once the basis of the game is in. Currently spending every waking moment on the world, navigating, user-interface, etc.

What I meant by open world is that you can travel from place to place at any point rather than limiting you to your house until you do X thing. It may just break some small "logic" like, "Mom was at the clothing shop, I slept for 6 days straight and she's still there!" kind of thing.
Good to hear Dev . That's what I don't like in RENPY from other games , the too much grinding and redundancy of dialogues and action because seeing things over and over even though it's good really kills the mood. Thank you for a new game , it's interesting because your other games is also great

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes