• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
The game is really In progress.
It will be coming soon.
ICC is working too hard on the game.
I know, but his games he made before are god like and then the idea mix these two games with IC in Paradise....incredible. I'm a real fan of it. So i wait for IC in Paradise updates.
No one can say anything to F.I.l.F. but i believe in him he has the talent to make good games. He is one of the best close behind ICSTOR.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
I love Iccrations games and I think he will have his personal level up now. But it does not really matter to me because his games have always been fun and I'm convinced that they will be in the future as well. He is one of the best. Support him!

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Are there sex scene in the game yet? I'm planning to download...
Not yet, it's mostly just an introduction to the storyline. There are some scenes/animations that are decent imo, but the next update should be coming out fairly soon if you would prefer to wait until more content is added

Zaraki12

Dec 17, 2016
This is kind of weird because among all the creators who used rpgmaker for their games, ICCreations was probably the one who did better use of that engine, the minigames were fresh and most of the time fun and well coded, the locations were well designed and even though the story was pretty much "Go here, fuck, walk there, fuck. A demon almost mutilated me... "I guess I better go to sleep for now xD" it was interesting, I hope that the renpy update manage to deal with the expectations.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes