UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ICCreationsToday at 18:29
V0.7 work update. Currently working on a naomi scene. I should have my focus on the last scene of V0.7 tomorrow. The update may be ready a couple days later than usual as I REALLY want to include one more melissa scene within it. Will post another progress update once I'm there.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Another bug fixing release, gotta appease the patrons in order to keep milking it.

Zzzzzzz

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
you'll be waiting a while.
This game has been consistently updated every month. Every month there has been an early release that has the content update and a final release with bug fixing update. The content update may be small compared to other bigger games, but I do appreciate the dev trying to release some content every month.

Reactions: bobbo69

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Another bug fixing release, gotta appease the patrons in order to keep milking it.

Zzzzzzz
WTF? What does fixing bugs have to do with milking? You're welcome to play the version with bugs but most of us appreciate the dev fixing thing as needed.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
very interesting thinking hmm...
What @jmts16 said makes no sense. The bug fixing update has never been released as a filler to "milk" supporters. The bug fixing update has always been released the same month the content update is released. Like I said before, there is some content released every month, not just bug fixing.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
What @jmts16 said makes no sense. The bug fixing update has never been released as a filler to "milk" supporters. The bug fixing update has always been released the same month the content update is released. Like I said before, there is some content released every month, not just bug fixing.
Couple of scenes every month.

I don't really care since I don't pay for it, but if I did I wouldn't be too happy. Peace.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
F.I.L.F V0.7 Progress Update
Aug 23 at 4:51pm

Hey everyone,
I usually have the next update released for BETA right around this time. I always have done that for the last 2 years straight. Currently, I'm working on animation/scene creation.

Melissa gets some big focus in V0.7 and I REALLY don't want to push an update before I get one last Melissa scene finished. The other choice would be to release what I currently have finished and put the scene with V0.8, which I definitely don't want to do.

With that... I'm delaying the release from my usual schedule by just a little bit. (About a week later than usual). As soon as the scene is ready, I'll polish out the version and release it ASAP.

I just wanted to give you a heads up, as I don't want to keep you out of the loop. Don't forget, join the discord server if you haven't already. I post more info on my progress and much faster at responding to your questions on there. See you soon.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Couple of scenes every month.

I don't really care since I don't pay for it, but if I did I wouldn't be too happy. Peace.
Good job missing the point. You literally singled out saying "another" bug fix update like that is "milking". ICCreations still releases the bug fix update the same month content update is released. If we use your logic you also must believe ISCTOR is milking because he also releases a bug fix update for Milfy City after a content update in the same month.

Don't bother replying if you're going to ignore the point. Peace.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Good job missing the point. You literally singled out saying "another" bug fix update like that is "milking". ICCreations still releases the bug fix update the same month content update is released. If we use your logic you also must believe ISCTOR is milking because he also releases a bug fix update for Milfy City after a content update in the same month.

Don't bother replying if you're going to ignore the point. Peace.
Ok, cya.

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
F.I.L.F V0.7 Progress Update
Aug 23 at 4:51pm

Hey everyone,
I usually have the next update released for BETA right around this time. I always have done that for the last 2 years straight. Currently, I'm working on animation/scene creation.

Melissa gets some big focus in V0.7 and I REALLY don't want to push an update before I get one last Melissa scene finished. The other choice would be to release what I currently have finished and put the scene with V0.8, which I definitely don't want to do.

With that... I'm delaying the release from my usual schedule by just a little bit. (About a week later than usual). As soon as the scene is ready, I'll polish out the version and release it ASAP.

I just wanted to give you a heads up, as I don't want to keep you out of the loop. Don't forget, join the discord server if you haven't already. I post more info on my progress and much faster at responding to your questions on there. See you soon.
This right here is perfect. A progress update to let everyone know what's going on and what to expect as far as release is concerned. Other devs need to take a cue from this guy on how to communicate with his patrons...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes