theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Maybe you can create your own game and marvel us all.
I don't have the skills but ICCreations says it has (i don't see it) but this game is awful it does not have nothing Story:0 Characters Depth:0 Sex Scenes:0 what kind of hentai game is this one??? because VN is certainly not...also i have played the Starlight Drifter the game does not have sex scenes (only softcore) but at least it has a decent story...

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I don't have the skills but ICCreations says it has (i don't see it) but this game is awful it does not have nothing Story:0 Characters Depth:0 Sex Scenes:0 what kind of hentai game is this one??? because VN is certainly not...also i have played the Starlight Drifter the game does not have sex scenes (only softcore) but at least it has a decent story...
There are so many marvelous games. Play with them and forget about this. You will be better, and who like this game too. Internet is so big and full of fun, you must have to know where to look and if you don't like so much, not here. It's simple.

Reactions: UncleVT and theolin

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ICCreations Today at 01:33
More Melissa content! I want V0.7 to end on a payoff scene. Once I have this scene finished, I'll have TWO more to go until then. Once everything is ready after that, beta will be good to go. I hope to have it ready in about a week.

Xeno1404

May 31, 2017
Would any body plesase share a save file that will work with 6.2. I get an error everytime i enter the map.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes