VN Ren'Py Extra Life

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
Was curious if you had any news regarding the Steam release? I noticed the page no longer appears among the upcoming titles in my "followed" list. Was your application/storefront rejected? If so, for any reason you can share?

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
So... nothing you're prepared to say about the Steam release?

Planning to sell the completed project on any other sites?

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
So... nothing you're prepared to say about the Steam release?

Planning to sell the completed project on any other sites?
there will be no steam version, because steam banned it. There was in the game the word highschool which indirectly implies minor characters. If I had put college instead it would have been fine.

And the best part is that the ban is final, no justification or correction is accepted by steam

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
Wow, that is outrageous!

I am so sorry to hear it, as well, both for your sake and ours as potential customers. Genuinely, the caprice of the Steam storefront-moderators knows no bounds.

No doubt you've pondered this already, but would altering some elements of your game allow for a resubmission? Say, changing the title, the details regarding any "highschool" or otherwise underage elements and even the individual submitting the application?

If not a mere proxy, say, a legitimate publisher? Given the quality of your production, perhaps MangaGamer, JAST USA, Kagura Games, FAKKU or even Nutaku would be interested? Then again, you might be better represented by a more niche outfit like Lewd Formosa.

In any case, again, my sympathies on the unjust treatment. I wish you only the best with the game.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I already liked the game from the visuals that we see in the first screenshots, but what definitely sold me was that map with all the animated details.
That is damn impressive, haven't seen that in any game here yet

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when i use unren to to place any command files, the game only opens a youtube video thats private and not viewable (you need to set it to unlisted instead). uncool.

we'll have to keep starting over i guess, so at least give us a jump mark so we can skip content we've already seen, RNGeusEX

Last edited:

Goldy Spearton

Sep 27, 2021
My first playing this is very 3.9 I guess back then and now i need some details of some of the character and sorry if I'm bad in english I'm a filipino hehehe

ginzsan

May 7, 2022
I really can't find all the lost money in the Udon store, I even installed an AutoClicker because it's a real obstacle to go out clicking through everything to find the money...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Having played this demo, its got some real potential. However given its still in early development, it still has some way to go. Right now I would not give it more than 4/10 stars because it's obviously missing a great deal, in this condition I would say to people to stay away from it until it's in a proper playable state, that is there is a lot more content and things to do. Otherwise it would be too easy to cast a poor judgment on something that shows a lot of exciting potential. I haven't played the latest version of this demo with some of the changes made, so I don't know whats been added or where they are up to.
I would really love to see something like a time line map of where the development is.

HatchWashere

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2021
This game pushes beyond what a lot of H devs use Renpy for and that says something. It's encouraging seeing western games trying to hit the same high notes as the JP eroge games like this are obviously inspired by, rather than imitating the H shovelware that's cheap and profitable in the west.

I rarely jump on the "support X dev" bandwagon but this is a rare one I'll beat my drum for. It's rare to see someone actually caring about whether their hentai game is good, both on and beneath the surface.

Reactions: Chris.Herr

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Update is great. Game is great. I really need a guide for the new money locations though, cause hot damn they are hard.

Lost Elite VN

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
View attachment 926766

Overview:
You are at the end of your life, exhausted by the existence of constant suffering. The harassment since your earliest childhood, your daily life as a slave in the world of work and illness, will have got the better of you.

But when the time comes to move to the other side, you find yourself in your adolescent body, before your life really degenerates.

So you are reincarnated. This new beginning in your life will offer you brand new opportunities and greater knowledge of the events to come. It is up to you to use this knowledge to make all your tormentors pay, to have a second chance with the women who rejected you in the past.

Become the architect of your own destiny.

Developer: Random_ |
Version: Still in Alpha (Release planned for May, if all goes well.)
Language: English |French | (Maybe Russian at the release of the demo.)
Genre:
Current
2dcg, Multiple paths, Adventure, Humor, Point & Click, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist
Bigs Tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female Domination, Blackmail, Male Domination, Voyeurism, Masturbation,

Planned
Animated, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Cheating, Drugs, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Milf, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, twins, trainer, Romance, Kissing, Harem, Prostitution, Oral Sex, Slut Healing.

Dev note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is amazin!!! What a great work, the UI and the art by itself it’s amazing! Keep going

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes