VN Ren'Py Extra Life

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Banniere-F95.png

Overview:
You are at the end of your life, exhausted by the existence of constant suffering. The harassment since your earliest childhood, your daily life as a slave in the world of work and illness, will have got the better of you.

But when the time comes to move to the other side, you find yourself in your adolescent body, before your life really degenerates.

So you are reincarnated. This new beginning in your life will offer you brand new opportunities and greater knowledge of the events to come. It is up to you to use this knowledge to make all your tormentors pay, to have a second chance with the women who rejected you in the past.

Become the architect of your own destiny.

Developer: Random_ |
Version: Still in Alpha (Release planned for May, if all goes well.)
Language: English |French | (Maybe Russian at the release of the demo.)
Genre:
Current
2dcg, Multiple paths, Adventure, Humor, Point & Click, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist
Bigs Tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female Domination, Blackmail, Male Domination, Voyeurism, Masturbation,

Planned
Animated, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Cheating, Drugs, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Milf, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, twins, trainer, Romance, Kissing, Harem, Prostitution, Oral Sex, Slut Healing.

Dev note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tcct08

Sep 3, 2019
I would look forward to the demo. You seem to be very passionate about your project and that's often what makes a good game.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
"Current
2dcg, Multiple paths, Adventure, Humor, Point & Click, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist Corruption, Teasing, Blackmail, Male Domination,

Planned
Animated,Anal Sex,Sexual Harassment,Rape,"

Damnnnnnn yessss this looks great

Reactions: RNGeusEX

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Lovely color palette and interesting premise. This definitely has potential!
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I will continue to work on the demo before the final release.
The english translation is in progress, it will be ready in a couple of weeks.

Another thing that was not mentioned during the presentation. You have the possibility to choose how the adventure will continue depending on how you interact with the characters.

If I take the example of the character Noriko (loli step-sister), you will know the possibility of having a relationship or :
- You are dominant with her
- You are dominated by it
- You can reject it
- You can also blackmail her

Reactions: Blaspheme

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hi guys and Merry Christmas! Just a short message to keep you informed about the progress of the project, a lot of new features have been added to improve the gameplay and a complete English translation.

I need all possible feedback so I know if the translator did a good job.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Hello everyone, there have been a lot of changes since the last time, the interface has been completely revised and animated, the city map is finally finished and just as animated, available in three variants, day, evening, night. Plus various additions that I can't list because the list would be endless.

The first CGs are arriving and the feedbacks are very positive, the deadline I set myself to release the game in May should be respected.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
And here we are, the game is almost finished and scheduled for a release in mid-May, you can have a preview on the itch.io page.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes