Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Oh... you just need to tank and pump potion...
Big Thanks,
technically you are just suppose to do combat sex coz it heals you especially if you do the masochist stance where getting hit heals you but the translation kinda messed up the combat sex thing

Reactions: pockyland

Jeenjer

May 24, 2021
I use Winrar and when I press ctrl+e I change it to Japanese, but still the japanese file names are broken, are there any other options on how to fix this? fse7g2CCL64.jpg

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
What am I supposed to do now?
I already delivered the bondage gear.
I can't access the 2 building in the Swamp Town because I don't know how to turn to nighttime.
I don't have permission in the Nine-Tailed Fox Mansion and in the Sky Castle.
There's no trigger cutscene when I went to the Broken Shrine.

Edit: Nvm, I was suppose to sleep after the delivery, then everything all comes to place.

Last edited:

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
- Speak with the fox girl at the top of the map
- Speak with a blue ghost in the right inn on the mansion map
- Go in the direction of the shrine (north from exchange there are much bridges)
- Speak with the Enemys
- Find sleeping medicine (it was named something like the Spirit medicine sleeping)
- I walked only with the goblin around the world (north south east) and speaked again with people + looted chests
- But I am not sure because it was night, I was exhausted and lost on the questline -> I do something and hope it works XD
- Speak with the black enemys again
- kill them and than go to the shrine
- win agains the boss

-> now the game ended and you can explore and have fun
After speaking to the enemies, go back to the Exchange and talk to the merchant again he will give a sleeping medicine. Go back and talk to the enemies. Before encountering the final boss, equip the ovaries in equipments then try to survive 3-5 turns in every battle.

Petepiety

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 2680492

Overview:
"She was the strongest shrine maiden who became a slave but fought through to survive after being picked up by a mob goblin!
The strongest heroine is always interfered by her master and cannot fight properly even if she wants to fight!
Will she become a mob of her master or become the strongest heroine and pursue a reckless fight!?

The strongest heroine will not be intimidated by such interference! An Erotic RPG that fights through with such a heroine!
"Extermination Battle Princess Kikka"!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-02-15
Developer: Maronkoubou
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (GPT 3.5 Turbo MTL)
Voices: None
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Use 7Zip or Winrar for Extraction. Windows will Fail

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2680492 View attachment 2680509 View attachment 2680510 View attachment 2680511 View attachment 2680512 View attachment 2680513 View attachment 2680515 View attachment 2680516 View attachment 2680517

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes