Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Is it only Male Protagonist?
Because it says Character creation but also has the Male protagonist tag. if not, does it have Futa Protagonist?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is it only Male Protagonist?
Because it says Character creation but also has the Male protagonist tag. if not, does it have Futa Protagonist?
No protagonist at all, actually. You get to create the first prostitute for the brothel, and then after that all character interactions are between prostitutes and customers or between the prostitutes themselves. You (the player) act as an invisible manager dictating what happens via the interface.

Reactions: phoenix31 and jttth

LouLokhe

May 2, 2019
Think it is a setting when the game is built that needs to be disabled by the dev.
Might be able to get round it by adding the '-nohmd' launch paramiter to a shortcut.
Thank you! Your suggestion made me do a little research and I eventually deleted the folder for Oculus in the unreal engine. It now opens SteamVR by default, but will allow me to play the game in the regular screen. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond :)

LouLokhe

May 2, 2019
unplug the vr's display port, should work just fine.
Thank you! Disconnecting is a little impractical here since it's difficult to reach the back short of bringing the whole cabinet and cables out from the tight space the PC is in. And then reconnecting after playing the game, etc. I did find a workaround in a forum, deleting the Oculus folder in the unreal engine. But you are right, your solution is the simplest and I appreciate you taking the time to reply too :)

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Thank you! Disconnecting is a little impractical here since it's difficult to reach the back short of bringing the whole cabinet and cables out from the tight space the PC is in. And then reconnecting after playing the game, etc. I did find a workaround in a forum, deleting the Oculus folder in the unreal engine. But you are right, your solution is the simplest and I appreciate you taking the time to reply too :)
Your welcome, glad I could help you out.:)

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Game kinda bangs, animations are... leaving a lot to be desired, but other than that you can rip a few hours on this easily. Pretty solid management simulator, but in addition to the animations I do wish the males were more masculine, they all look like twinks - unsure if design decision or artistic limitation lmao.

Definitely give this is test drive if you haven't yet.

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
the saves should be in appdata local and then extended stay, im trying to see if its possible to mess a little bit with the gender spawn rate for employees

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
I suppose the game can be considered complete now since the developer is no longer a creator on Patreon. The game has also become available on Steam:

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Game should have the Complete tag, it's been officially launched and there's no word from the creator of future updates

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Game should have the Complete tag, it's been officially launched and there's no word from the creator of future updates
Yeah, I got this game on steam and it seemed really lite but had some fun customization and it's basically a full game. Best way to win is just grind up a strip club and level people up. It has a bunch of scenes and stuff so it's basically done I guess.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
For some reason, when I try to create a man. All the time it turns out some kind of transvestite. Not very good. It feels like there are no male protagonists in this game (only futa or disguised gays) And yes, a little bit of puke graphics.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes