Unreal Engine Exoterra [v0.1.1 Patreon] [Exoterra]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ammonra

Feb 14, 2021
for the devs: such a breath of fresh air! hover/anti-grav racing PLUS sexy lady is a long awaited bullseye for my pervy, nerdy little heart! somehow you intercepted my letter to santa :D thank you and please please more

Reactions: ZombieBunnyGames

ZombieBunnyGames

Apr 23, 2023
for the devs: such a breath of fresh air! hover/anti-grav racing PLUS sexy lady is a long awaited bullseye for my pervy, nerdy little heart! somehow you intercepted my letter to santa :D thank you and please please more
Dev here, thanks, I will try to improve features and also implement some new ones.

ZombieBunnyGames

Apr 23, 2023
imo, the graphics are great, but the speeder movement, torque, sliding from one to another sides, taking turns are buggy, looks like it's not balanced, and ya can feel like ya re trying to fly with a brick, the fact that ya cannot rotate the camera when taikng turn is so irritating + the fact that your speeder is crashing to the ground everytime player wants to pass the turn or slide ehh,

the main problem is ya can't rotate the camera while taking turn
Hey there, dev here. They weird movement and behavior is caused by low fps, you might want to lower the quality settings for the issues to go away. A decent dedicated gpu is highly recommended, but it will run ok at low with a geforce 940mx.

I will be working on more camera views for the game.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Hey there, dev here. They weird movement and behavior is caused by low fps, you might want to lower the quality settings for the issues to go away. A decent dedicated gpu is highly recommended, but it will run ok at low with a geforce 940mx.

I will be working on more camera views for the game.
my laptop has CPU: i7-7700HQ and Integrated GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - Intel (R) HD Graphics 630. . . :unsure:

ZombieBunnyGames

Apr 23, 2023
my laptop has CPU: i7-7700HQ and Integrated GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - Intel (R) HD Graphics 630. . . :unsure:
The gtx 1050 ti is a dedicated gpu (it should run it pretty well on medium, not sure about high), and the hd 630 is integrated (that's not enough). Depending on your settings and drivers, the gtx 1050 ti might be there just idling and doing nothing.

I've seen laptops defaulting to the integrated gpu to reduce power usage (good for battery, bad for gaming)

First of all you could check if you have drivers for the gtx: type geforce in the start menu to see if you have Geforce Experience installed, if not you should install it from nVidia's official website.

Secondly if you have your gpu driver installed and up to date, you could check in task manager to see which of your gpu's is being used for the game: if you don't see tabs under file and options, click on the arrow in the bottom left corner for more details. After that click on the performance tab and see if gpu 0 or gpu 1 is being used used. In case your integrated gpu is the one doing the work, you should set the gtx as default gpu for games (I would recommend looking up a tutorial for that)

Hope this helps. For more questions, I will be replying faster at:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
The gtx 1050 ti is a dedicated gpu (it should run it pretty well on medium, not sure about high), and the hd 630 is integrated (that's not enough).
oh wait, hah lol, i am dumb. . . i just realised that i was playing on Epic settings as default, strange, cuz i did not changed any in options. . . heeeh. . . it works great on medium settings. . .

btw, is there a plan to make some kind of story for this game? more maps to fly? or is it just about racing? flying this machine?

btw, the swoopers from KOTOR or something similar would match this climat of the game perfectly imo.

i see some content on itch.io, this public build patreon build, don't know what's Early Bird Build but could be fun, that's why i am asking

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
one more thing. . . this game lack of volume settings, it could be nice to have

ZombieBunnyGames

Apr 23, 2023
oh wait, hah lol, i am dumb. . . i just realised that i was playing on Epic settings as default, strange, cuz i did not changed any in options. . . heeeh. . . it works great on medium settings. . .

btw, is there a plan to make some kind of story for this game? more maps to fly? or is it just about racing? flying this machine?

btw, the swoopers from KOTOR or something similar would match this climat of the game perfectly imo.

i see some content on itch.io, this public build patreon build, don't know what's Early Bird Build but could be fun, that's why i am asking
I'm happy to hear it works, I will try to add a warning at least in the future in case the fps is too low. Also, will add volume settings sometime in the future.

I am currently working on a new race mechanic for the game, and will see if I have time to introduce the story for my next build (the main plot is mostly ready, I just need to expand it into tons of dialogue ... and finish some other stuff beforehand).

This race is the public build. In the patron only build you can walk around with the main character inside the BFRV (a gigantic RV). Aaaaand the early bird build features some NSFW content where the main character pleasures herself.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
A frank and hopefully constructive hint for the developer... just add a betting system like... some fella, or whatever the "gender" is, challenges her for a race and whoever loses... well... now you should already know what I mean should happen next! :sneaky:

Wish you all the best with the development. The idea is simple but simplicity sometimes is the real win win thing! Specially when exceptionally delivered.

Reactions: ZombieBunnyGames

avr7

Mar 15, 2021
sure brah, i l slap some tits on MC of the next Call of Duty game and upload it here
still counts!
If Activision did this for MW3 instead of copy-pasting Warzone maps onto MW2, it'd have been at least funny.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
excuse me how will i play exoterra in my computer since the game is always frozen also my computer system is

Device name DESKTOP-J6I2T9V
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.86 GB usable)
Device ID AC4F5D31-4E46-46D3-AA69-16B363F1B8AF
Product ID 00327-35165-07629-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

and here is the screenshot as an example of the problem
problem.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Exoterra-0.1.1Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote