BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1681227124651.png

Overview:
In this game, you'll play as Kaitlin Skye, a rookie racer in the Intergalactic Racing League,
on a quest to become the best racer on Exoterra.
You'll race in high-speed hovercars, explore the exotic planet and meet fascinating characters along the way.
Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: Exoterra -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot_17.png C_iIIH.png 2NeXBM.gif rQiv9S.gif qgkszG.gif vlcsnap-2023-10-30-23h27m20s732.png
xH2tkr.png Screenshot_15.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_21.png nA0F3Q.jpg yAhtNW.jpg

Last edited:

ShawzinSolo

May 31, 2022
I'm actually more into the race part of the game than the 18+, also because it's a demo it probably have almost to none adult content, so I hope the actual game is good, like the races, if you can tune your car and customize the car

Reactions: ricchie

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
imo, the graphics are great, but the speeder movement, torque, sliding from one to another sides, taking turns are buggy, looks like it's not balanced, and ya can feel like ya re trying to fly with a brick, the fact that ya cannot rotate the camera when taikng turn is so irritating + the fact that your speeder is crashing to the ground everytime player wants to pass the turn or slide ehh,

the main problem is ya can't rotate the camera while taking turn

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Chill out, it's a demo that will likely have future content to this site liking. If you checked the gameplay spoiler you'd see they are at least teasing it.

That being said I see this as more of a Wipeout style game than F-Zero
sure brah, i l slap some tits on MC of the next Call of Duty game and upload it here
still counts!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote