• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Game is crap, too many disasters steal your gems and money, and not enough rewards when you go outside, if you get a medic and all 5 survive, then next time round they get 5 attacks to your 1 and entire team gets killled. As for food, even if you start starving and stop breeding food usage still seems to go up every week so if you have a few random disasters there is no way to recover. piss poor balance to the game its seems designed to force you get the patreon if you want enough resources. no thanx

Last edited:

Baitos

Sep 27, 2020
They just have to wait for new content, the developer has to promote the patreon.

But hey, I hope for more girls for the next update or different scenes from the ones they already have.

Well Exilium continue with your work.

As I said, it's too early to comment on the game.

Reactions: nocturnalillusions

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
Strange, ill check it out. Thanks for reporting
While not the cleanest bugfix there is, this will work:

in the fightengine2.rpy file, after line 85, add this:

$ population = population - 5 + aftermissionmarine + aftermissionminer + aftermissionmedic + aftermissionsamurai

FYI, sometimes people taking a look at your code is actually helpful

I hope this makes you reconsider this community and the exposure it gets you, otherwise I'm afraid people will review bomb your game again and again.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You clearly need to check dictionary, to learn what misleading actually means.
And in the developper notes, you clearly ask people to consider donating you. Caught you being misleading yet again.
You sure are awful whiny about a game you can get for free here. If you are so worried about patrons on patreon, go complain there. Unless you are not a patron, in which case you are just a whiner for the sake of being an ass.

redred2020

Sep 23, 2017
Combat is a thousand times better. I would like tooltips, I don't really understand what the other buttons do.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ExiliumBreedingEmpire-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i like the premise and some of the game play.
things i would change up are:
1) ability to have sex with any of the other ladies besides just the breeders.
2) fix the combat so the aliens don't go into hyper attack mode and get runs of up to 12 attacks before i can respond with any of my own.
3) finish the final room so we can see what it is and what it will allow us to do to help in game.
4) animate sex scenes for more than a 2 panel movement and for all girls in the game.

Airuzal

Aug 4, 2019
Dev, I like the overall game system, but I think it will need rework again at some point as dev will add more characters that can breed more "individual" to the outside world. At the moment, 2 breeders are enough for current combat rework because players can only send 5 "individual" out per deployment.

As more breeders are eventually added, I would like to suggest making the combat more large-scale and automated; there's more reasons for players to get more breeders out of the cryochamber and less hassle because players don't have to issue action for every single unit. I'm thinking of something more of forming a group of "individual" into one "battalion" and have it duke it out by depleting out each other's numbers. The "battalion" will suffer losses that needs to be replaced, and they could be improved with research to boost their stats (damage, hp, etc.). Side note, I think medic is unnecessary because of numbers and would be hilarious they revive the dead members.

Then there's the food (and gems) issue, I feel like the each terraformers and engineer output can be boosted if they are provided "crews" from recruitable "individual" because we will have so many breeders anyway (Terraformer give flat value + each "individual" give bonus percentage).

Any chance we will get a world map to conquer later, like eliminating the aliens from one sector and build an outpost there, because it wouldn't make sense to have more than one worker and waitress now since one each of them already maintain the main base. Terraformers & engineers (and their crews) could also be distributed among the outposts instead of cramped in the main base. Could work with scientist as well since you did say the scientists are going to research the planet and artifacts. Which mean more reason to introduce and unlock more worker to get the construction projects done and maintaining it.

Those are... what I kind of expecting out of this game, but I hope you finish it well whichever creative decision you'll take. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes