• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Someone has an Android port??.. I've used Joiplay but it crashes infinitely, as soon as I open the game it stays on a black screen and so on it "loading " from Joiplay's Renpy module

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
ngl, idk why devs directly post to this site.
No point, when the dev directly posted their game to this site (for whatever reason), they compiled the game without the assets for the Patreon code characters. You have to get the game from their patreon to even see them.
You did a pretty good job of answering your own question. :p
By posting a free version themselves, there's a pretty good chance they can get ahead of someone uploading a leaked (pirated) copy of the paid version.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
That's a really dick move for a game that launched yesterday... congratulations.

I guess I'll just stop posting here overall. Whoever wants to keep track with the project follow me on itch and patreon.
When the Gameplay is good, nobody stops play, relax bro. The Freedom to create is bound with the freedom peoples like to play. your projekt looks good, with or without codes

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
The game is fun so far but I saw on itch.io that to unlock the rest of the girls you have to pay $23 to do it, I know that you have to make money for everything that you have to do for the game I was just wondering if we will get more girls that we don't have to pay that much I hope I don't offend you in anyway

• Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
When the Gameplay is good, nobody stops play, relax bro. The Freedom to create is bound with the freedom peoples like to play. your projekt looks good, with or without codes
Thanks!
The game is fun so far but I saw on itch.io that to unlock the rest of the girls you have to pay $23 to do it, I know that you have to make money for everything that you have to do for the game I was just wondering if we will get more girls that we don't have to pay that much I hope I don't offend you in anyway
Yes dont worry! I plan to add more characters to the roster for each role

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Okay codes don't work now I get that. Anyway to get the girls in the game like kill so many or wait so many day ?? Would like to get the anther miner get my butt kick. Love the game but would like more girls thank you

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
it says you need a decryption key when ipening mega link z the other two links doesnt work for me ple help

May 15, 2022
so do i have to spend alot of money or can i spend the cheapest to get all codes? games cool but not sure if a code is worth money
I play other games and they don't ask me for any code. 23 dollars, that's crazy for a little game that I've just started, it doesn't make sense.

May 15, 2022
I play other games and they don't ask me for any code. 23 dollars, that's crazy for a little game that I've just started, it doesn't make sense.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
$ for earlier access or additional content is common.
And it's a fairly new game, so the fact that this is a piracy forum hasn't really caught up to it yet.

If the dev sticks to the model of content that is pay only, (and the game draws enough interest) there's a pretty good chance that content will get leaked here.
If the dev tries to delete those leaks, F95 will take away any control they have over this thread.

On the other hand, F95 is usually pretty good about honoring a 'trailing content' model. Where everything released to patrons is also released for free a version or so later.

Either way, the result is the same.
Just wait for awhile and all content will find it's way here (assuming enough people are interested).

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes