Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Exiles Walkthrough/Gallery mod [Ch. 2 v0.3.1] [scrappy]

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Scrappy normally is superfast with his updates, he's also frequently active here, now he hasn't been active on the site for more than a week.
So considering this, I think it's not weird or entitled to wonder why he doesn't update one of his mods, or why we don't hear from him.

And I don't mean that in a "fuck, where's my mod update" tone, I'm just wondering what's up.
I agree 100% and if done like you said in your post I'm all for it. It's strange that we haven't heard a word from him in over a week.

That was not how it was said however wich is why I responded like I did.

Roar Shark

Dec 15, 2017
Oh yeah i so totally berated him saying he's not a kid.
Like i said learn to read without your pinky glasses.
We all have lives and no one is demanding anything from him.
But people will be a lot calmer knowing that either everything is alright and mod will be updated, or shit happened, so no more updates.
Folks will be sad, but they'll understand.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh yeah i so totally berated him saying he's not a kid.
Like i said learn to read without your pinky glasses.
We all have lives and no one is demanding anything from him.
But people will be a lot calmer knowing that either everything is alright and mod will be updated, or shit happened, so no more updates.
Folks will be sad, but they'll understand.

The problem with these pointless discussions is this, what you write doesn't convey the tone, and depending on the reader the same sentence can carry totally different meaning.
You just ask a harmless question, and someone sees it as accusing and berating in tone.
The problem is if that person then doubles down on his interpretation, even after you tell him or her that's not what you did.
And that is what's happening here. I believe HornyPussy just misinterpreted your post, which I found in no way aggressive or offensive, but then you both started being REALLY NICE to each other and thus the argument starts. ;)

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
He updated the Reunion mod yesterday so hopefully we'll see an update for Exiles soon.

Edit: He updated the My Pleasure mod today so we'll probably see an update soon.

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
It would be funny that each time someone asked him about this mod, he would delay him for 1 more day, would need to wait at least a month now :ROFLMAO:

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
I read his Patreon description, he has a request channel on discord, not sure if his Patrons have requested this game be updated or not.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I read his Patreon description, he has a request channel on discord, not sure if his Patrons have requested this game be updated or not.

Someone requested it a month ago. Scrappy just updated another game 20 min ago from the time of this post. So I have no clue whats going on.

Reactions: RHQuinn

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
scrappy

OP last edited: Aug 27, 2020
Today's date: Jun 28, 2021
[EDIT] Latest game release date: 2021-05-16

Current mod version: Ch 2, v0.3.1
Current game version: Ch 3, v0.4.1

Last edited:
Reactions: RHQuinn

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
You don't need a walkthrough, at least, for this update, There are a few choises you have to made, but it's easy to play!!!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: Hadgar

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
You don't need a walkthrough, at least, for this update, There are a few choises you have to made, but it's easy to play!!!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
The point of the question was to establish if this was to ever be worked on again. Not if we needed a walkthrough. As far as others and myself have gathered all attempts to communicate with Scrappy on here Discord or on Patreon have been met with silence. No one is mad or angry , we would just like to know .