May 26, 2017
558382_main_menu.png

Overview:
A mod that highlights dialogue and add a scene replay gallery to the main menu​

Game/Creator: Exiles /
Modder:
Game Version: Ch. 2 v0.3.1.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

jimmydatoolip

Feb 7, 2019
Great mod. Always love the clarity these types of mods bring. Also very odd how few developers seem to agree a gallery/replay function is crucial.

In the scene gallery, for 'undiscovered' scenes, I get a (text) error: "Image 'gallery_blur' not found". I only tested the YourFileStore download link and the zip didn't include an image. Is it meant to blur over another image? Because 'undiscovered' scenes don't display the scene preview image.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Great mod. Always love the clarity these types of mods bring. Also very odd how few developers seem to agree a gallery/replay function is crucial.

In the scene gallery, for 'undiscovered' scenes, I get a (text) error: "Image 'gallery_blur' not found". I only tested the YourFileStore download link and the zip didn't include an image. Is it meant to blur over another image? Because 'undiscovered' scenes don't display the scene preview image.
Forgot to include the image. I've added it now

Spoodley

Aug 25, 2020
I used this mod on the latest version. I get the green text at times but the nothing in the scene gallery.
Is it still working?
I put the files in the game folder, it didn't ask for anything to be overwritten.

Roar Shark

Dec 15, 2017
Nearly a week passed since the game got updated, unless you work 24/7 you'll find a couple of minutes to tell people that you either stopped working on mod, or you'll update it eventually.
And the site can do without you "he got a life you know" defenders, he's not a little kid, he can explain his situation himself.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nearly a week passed since the game got updated, unless you work 24/7 you'll find a couple of minutes to tell people that you either stopped working on mod, or you'll update it eventually.
And the site can do without you "he got a life you know" defenders, he's not a little kid, he can explain his situation himself.
Really? That's you take away from this? He hasn't responded in a week and you feel entitled enough to berate him for it? Very mature....

And since he hasn't been online here or his discord in a week, he most likely can't or don't want to post anything, so just cool your jets and go play something else in the meantime.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No one was berating him. Gotta learn to read here fella
But hey better to whine about me facepalming your post right?
NOT berating him? maybe you should read your own post again.....
And the fact that you think i "whined" about your facepalm really says everything i need to know about you so of to ignore you go....

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Scrappy normally is superfast with his updates, he's also frequently active here, now he hasn't been active on the site for more than a week.
So considering this, I think it's not weird or entitled to wonder why he doesn't update one of his mods, or why we don't hear from him.

And I don't mean that in a "fuck, where's my mod update" tone, I'm just wondering what's up.