Flash Completed Exec2sec: Suits To Skirts [Selectacorp]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I've tried this method and it doesn't seem to work. Can you share your user.js as a downloadable file please

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks!! Will try it out with this. Do you open the game from the exe file/Firefox/swf?
Firefox and I'm not sure if you have to start a new game or not. Even if the ex points are not 20 at the start of the game try to do any visit and they should fix.

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
I've tried this method and it doesn't seem to work. Can you share your user.js as a downloadable file please
I think at least for me the game seems to check if the js file has changed and then refuses to load it or smth because whenever I changed the user.js or story.js the game refused to work. The only way it worked for me, was to change the story.html to include user1.js as script and then change that file...

anyways I've attached my story.html and the user1.js file

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
I think at least for me the game seems to check if the js file has changed and then refuses to load it or smth because whenever I changed the user.js or story.js the game refused to work. The only way it worked for me, was to change the story.html to include user1.js as script and then change that file...

can you also make a hacked one for this game... its the same selecacorp

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016

So I'm guessing just open the story.html in notepad++, search for user.js and replace that with user1.js. This should be possible for other selectacorp games as well right?

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016
Firefox and I'm not sure if you have to start a new game or not. Even if the ex points are not 20 at the start of the game try to do any visit and they should fix.
I tried visiting the intern and it guy, nothing happens. Will try the method mentioned by @Chaoz tomorrow where the html file is also modified.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I tried visiting the intern and it guy, nothing happens. Will try the method mentioned by @Chaoz tomorrow where the html file is also modified.
Sorry for that. In my PC worked flawlessly. No idea were the problem could be.
If you like you can try a last option. You can delete the automatic savegame before starting a new game. It is locate:

C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM NUMBERS]\localhost\Users\
[YOUR USER NAME]\[LOCATION OF THE GAME]\Exec2Sec Suits to Skirts v1.59 Executive Release - Storyline output\story.swf

Now I'm curious, someone else tried my file? Is it working?

Last edited:

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
If you like you can try a last option. You can delete the automatic savegame before starting a new game. It is locate:

C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM NUMBERS]\localhost\Users\
[YOUR USER NAME]\[LOCATION OF THE GAME]\Exec2Sec Suits to Skirts v1.59 Executive Release - Storyline output\story.swf

If you mean your user.js you'll have to upload that somewhere else cause your link is dead

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016

Will try that out as well. I've a doubt, if anyone can clarify. Considering that the selectacorp games are flash games, we should be able to cheat by editing the .sol file. (that's what I do for the lop games) but in the selectacorp games the .sol file does not open. It just gives an error message.

P. S. Do I have to use the .html or .swf to cheat? Does playing the game using the .exe file make it impossible to cheat? Asking coz I mostly play using the .exe file. (maybe that's the reason the .sol files doesn't open.........hmmm)

Reactions: liverpool1991

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
Will try that out as well. I've a doubt, if anyone can clarify. Considering that the selectacorp games are flash games, we should be able to cheat by editing the .sol file. (that's what I do for the lop games) but in the selectacorp games the .sol file does not open. It just gives an error message.

P. S. Do I have to use the .html or .swf to cheat? Does playing the game using the .exe file make it impossible to cheat? Asking coz I mostly play using the .exe file. (maybe that's the reason the .sol files doesn't open.........hmmm)
Yeah never got the sol file to open too... And no it doesn't matter how you open the game the exe is just fine.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
The game tells me: The custom java scipt is disabled because my browser doesnt support it. Then I couldn't get passed the first turn in which my watch says I have mail. I click it but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

The file im using is the flash file (Story.swf) in the folder in the download. If i try to open "S2S" it just opens a blank screen.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
This is my user.js file. I added this part at the end:

function Cheats()
{

var player = GetPlayer();

player.SetVar("ExecPoints",20);
}

And added cheats() at all the var randomnumber lines
i.e
var randomnumber = Math.floor((Math.random()*100)+1); Cheats()

in this way you have constantly 20 Executive points any time you do an action. You can finish the game in one turn if you like.
Works like a charm for me :) Just did it by hand, added the function and then the Cheats() after all var randomnumber entries...

Thnx !!

Dargolas

Aug 8, 2016
This is my user.js file. I added this part at the end:

function Cheats()
{

var player = GetPlayer();

player.SetVar("ExecPoints",20);
}

And added cheats() at all the var randomnumber lines
i.e
var randomnumber = Math.floor((Math.random()*100)+1); Cheats()

in this way you have constantly 20 Executive points any time you do an action. You can finish the game in one turn if you like.
Where did you get that variable name?, I tried using this for another selectacorp game called "Mysteria Lane" but I cant find the right variable name.

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
Where did you get that variable name?, I tried using this for another selectacorp game called "Mysteria Lane" but I cant find the right variable name.
I got the variable names by using a swf decompiler like to open the data.swf which has a script with a huge one line statement that contains the variables and all the rest of the gamecode.

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
The game tells me: The custom java scipt is disabled because my browser doesnt support it. Then I couldn't get passed the first turn in which my watch says I have mail. I click it but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

The file im using is the flash file (Story.swf) in the folder in the download. If i try to open "S2S" it just opens a blank screen.
well I had the same issue which is caused by having the user.js changed, which is why I did it my way with the different html file and the user1.js

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This game would have been disappointing if I was expecting anything. Thankfully, this guy's previous game showed me not to expect anything from him.

Reactions: muttdoggy

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016
well I had the same issue which is caused by having the user.js changed, which is why I did it my way with the different html file and the user1.js
So I tried deleting the .sol file e and using the user.js given by @wep. Charts seems to work fine now. Further I used the flash decompiler to find other variable names (eg. pressurepoints) to add to the cheat. That works too. Gonna try this in "The state of the Union" game now.

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
This game would have been disappointing if I was expecting anything. Thankfully, this guy's previous game showed me not to expect anything from him.
I think that is somewhat unfair, his games are always very interesting and show a lot of work certainly more than the 100th RPGM 3D Standard Model game that seems to be so common around here...

He usually doesn't have a lot of hc content but part of the appeal is the corruption content. If you don't care for that then this really isn't your author.

I do think though he should get away from the current engine cause it really isn't designed for what he is using it...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes