Flash - Completed - Exec2sec: Suits To Skirts [Selectacorp]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

One of the better games of its kind. The model (Dani Divine) is absolutely gorgeous, and even though the content is softcore it does an excellent job in arousing the player. I replayed it multiple times so far and I love how player choice really matters, especially in regards to the ending. The personality types matter a lot too, and the higher difficulties are fair and satisfying without being unfair. Great game, if a little difficult to understand at first.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Absintheur

Giving three stars to any slectacorps games seems generous, so I'll err on the side of caution. If the below complaints don't bother you, then it's three stars, or maybe barely four if you're truly without taste.

Their interfaces are almost universally abysmal, the sex is often either offscreen or nonexistent. But those are just niggling problems to the larger issue you'll realize once you play more than one of their games and actually pay attention to the writing: they can't keep their political dick in their pants. They just shat their politics on their games and then spread them so thinly it's not readily apparent. I am not interested in your political leanings, I'm here for sexytime.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

UserX

A good game if you're into domination. The curvy model they choose is pretty hot. Only two downsides: the model never gets completely naked, you cannot save (at least on the online version) to try for different outcomes. Aside that, I liked it.