Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
What is uncensored version? Is it removing usual mosaic or something else?

For a translator who charges money, they have the guts to sell you a slightly edited MTL translation like a professional translation just because the pronouns are a little edited, 15 dollars a subscription, right?
Why such saltiness? Nobody cares about MTL in nukige. As long as it's fappable enough - it's good.

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
I cant even say shes for the streets, throw her to the pastures my brethren. She showin bare ankle to everyone:eek:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EveryonesAfterHer-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

For a translator who charges money, they have the guts to sell you a slightly edited MTL translation like a professional translation just because the pronouns are a little edited, 15 dollars a subscription, right?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View attachment 3162138
What's going on, do you have something to tell me? that would be the translation for what the girl says
I think it's refering to this scene from the beginning of the game? sister-in-law.png
So far, my issue has been the font rather than the translation.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Meh...honestly, the overview is ruined by blackmail tag, it just makes the story really really cliche and overused. I can already guess how everything goes down without even playing it.
totally agree - blackmail & NTR is such a cheap and boring combo - dont get me wrong - Im a sucker for NTR but blackmail is just meh - we need more slow corruption NTR games

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I think it's refering to this scene from the beginning of the game? View attachment 3162641
So far, my issue has been the font rather than the translation.
It's absurd, I've been playing for two hours now and the things they say in Japanese are not the same as those read in English, as if conversation had been invented instead of translating what they say, things like what the fuck, which is like You can't do that, it's more of a disrespect both to the translators who take their work seriously and to the consumers. Basically, the conversations are being invented.
And look, I can understand that certain words are changed to give meaning in another language since the words can be referred to in different ways when translated and look ugly, but this time they make the translation worse.
It feels like because it is something they profit from, they have to invent conversations to differentiate themselves from the original and avoid legal problems over copyright. It's the only thing I can think of it, if I'm wrong then they translate like shit.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
totally agree - blackmail & NTR is such a cheap and boring combo - dont get me wrong - Im a sucker for NTR but blackmail is just meh - we need more slow corruption NTR games
Usually the blackmail isn't even interesting. Usually its something so benign, no sane person would actually feel threatened about it, but then immediately jump into doing something 100x worse that actually IS a big problem, and now they have way stronger leverage. It's so dumb, I just can't get invested in the story at that point. If you're that stupid, you 100% deserve what happens and the guy dodged a bullet in the long run

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if it seems like a stupid question lol, but how do you remove the folder. Is just deleting the folder enough or do you have to click uninstall?

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Holy shit, the main chick has a That is so hot (glasses really do it for me)!

Anyone's who played it, please tell me the sister has scenes as well?

Last edited:

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
finally a decent english translation. I did read this years ago through sugoi translator + textractor. I really like the artist on this. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes