RPGM Abandoned EverWhore [v20181013] [Gippowho]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I can confirm as a former patreon, that was the message to me as well. So hopefully, its not gone forever.

Reactions: JJATH

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
"Hey, Thanks for supporting me, but currently I can't keep working on my game because of financial burden. Seeing how less and less time I can spend on my game, I have decided to pauze my patreon for at least now until my situation changes. Sincerely, giipowho."

This is their last message to their patrons via patreon dms.
Does F95Zone have an 'On Hold' tag? That might be more appropriate if that's the case.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This hasn't popped in my list for a while but I'm keeping it in my watchlist anyway.
One of my favourite one on here and still hoping to see it pop back sooner or later, even if just the latest beta that was getting close.
Still hoping for full resurrection as well of course. I miss Eiris.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
What a shame gippowho abandoned this game, however, there were several bugs around the playgame, it only runs w/o lagging under W10, in previous versions you've to save/load every 5 min, on the other hand, it's a waste that there are only a few fullscreen images. :cry:

I can't figure out what happened to gippowho, maybe someone took his money from Patreon and slipped away as it happened with many others games from there, whatever the case, I hope some developer will return to the project under a better engine and tons of new CGs, as well. ;)

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Over a year with no news and no post here either. Just want to say some people still remember this, still hope gippowho got their issues sorted, and still hope the game comes back one day.
All the best.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
The question: I've finished the dance part with the grandmother and returned home to the mother and went upstairs to undress but for some reason, it won't let me go downstairs even after the objective says to go to mother naked to participate in a naked harvest rain festival dance.

So, did I mess up somewhere and how do I fix it?

(Note: I downloaded the Compressed version. )

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The question: I've finished the dance part with the grandmother and returned home to the mother and went upstairs to undress but for some reason, it won't let me go downstairs even after the objective says to go to mother naked to participate in a naked harvest rain festival dance.

So, did I mess up somewhere and how do I fix it?

(Note: I downloaded the Compressed version. )
This game is not finished and never will be. Content end in town(right after night harvest) after some progression with bar where MC stays. I wouldn't recommend to spend time on this one because you will be disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: Armelle69

Calaborn

Nov 23, 2020
Couldn't remember the name of this for years and its abandoned sad panda.
did anyone ever figure out how to contact gippowho to see if they would ever reconsider and start this again ?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes