Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
> Related
> Pic says adopted

what is even the point of the ipatch if it does not make it into real incest? instead its just a fake ass "adopted"-cest
That screenshot is with the patch off. Patch off she's MC's adopted sister, patch on she's his actual sister. You'll also miss 2 potential relationship points with her if the patch is off because nobody will comment that MC looks like her

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
That screenshot is with the patch off. Patch off she's MC's adopted sister, patch on she's his actual sister. You'll also miss 2 potential relationship points with her if the patch is off because nobody will comment that MC looks like her
Oh, thank you. that makes way more sense.
and I just realized the spoiler says "unpatched". derp. I need to pay more careful attention.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey guys, to be able to publish the game on steam, I decided to change the art style to artwork I painted myself. I've put a lot of time into learning it and my instructor says I'm a prodigy, and that I could even be Gen Z's Leonardo Da Vinci. I am confident that everybody will love this new style so I'm giving you free previews of the changes put side by side!

I am also updating the dialogue as can be seen in the Chloe scene. I want the entirety of the game to show off how much I've improved since the beginning, but I also wanted it to be understandable and relatable for other people of my generation. To that end, I have skillfully applied spelling mistakes and slang into the game.

The change to speech bubbles was also deeply thought out. I didn't want to force you guys to have to read the name of the character, so to save you some effort, speech bubbles will appear directly next to the character.

I look forward to publishing on steam and raking in millions. My new work is truly revolutionary.

(The gigachad head was obviously painted by me, as you can see with the consistent quality. I will not tolerate any accusations saying anything opposing this 100% factual truth.)

If you would like to commission artwork in this new style (who am I kidding, of course you want to), one picture will come at the price of $100 USD. This is a great deal for the amount of effort I am putting into it. I am also considering turning them into NFTs. The market of NFTs is dead, but surely these images will revive it. I will be looking into it and updating you on the matter soon enough.

1711998402482.png 1711998409048.png 1711998417970.png 1711998425116.png
1711998457756.png 1711998432561.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Hey guys, to be able to publish the game on steam, I decided to change the art style to artwork I painted myself. I've put a lot of time into learning it and my instructor says I'm a prodigy, and that I could even be Gen Z's Leonardo Da Vinci. I am confident that everybody will love this new style so I'm giving you free previews of the changes put side by side!

I am also updating the dialogue as can be seen in the Chloe scene. I want the entirety of the game to show off how much I've improved since the beginning, but I also wanted it to be understandable and relatable for other people of my generation. To that end, I have skillfully applied spelling mistakes and slang into the game.

The change to speech bubbles was also deeply thought out. I didn't want to force you guys to have to read the name of the character, so to save you some effort, speech bubbles will appear directly next to the character.

I look forward to publishing on steam and raking in millions. My new work is truly revolutionary.

(The gigachad head was obviously painted by me, as you can see with the consistent quality. I will not tolerate any accusations saying anything opposing this 100% factual truth.)

If you would like to commission artwork in this new style (who am I kidding, of course you want to), one picture will come at the price of $100 USD. This is a great deal for the amount of effort I am putting into it. I am also considering turning them into NFTs. The market of NFTs is dead, but surely these images will revive it. I will be looking into it and updating you on the matter soon enough.

View attachment 3500305 View attachment 3500306 View attachment 3500307 View attachment 3500308
View attachment 3500310 View attachment 3500309
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

View attachment 3500305 View attachment 3500306 View attachment 3500307 View attachment 3500308
By Gawd! They're flawless! I can hardly tell the difference!

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019

Damn, so good and incredible that I ejaculated 4 times without masturbation. Such magnificent artwork are too much for us simple humans... Thank for you blessing !!!

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

That's a very accurate summary of Chloe's situation.

• Haha
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Damn, so good and incredible that I ejaculated 4 times without masturbation. Such magnificent artwork are too much for us simple humans... Thank for you blessing !!!
I knew I wasn't delusional! I'm glad you were able to find pleasure immediately upon seeing these images.

My mom sent me in for a wellness check because she claimed I was having "delusions of grandeur". Thank you for proving me right. Take that, mom! I told you I'd make it as a smut peddler!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes