Khayon

May 15, 2022
Alright, i started playing this game and at the moment with the man in loincloth i started thinking if this game worth playing. Is situation like this supposed to be funny? All game is gonna be like that or it'll improve in the future? It's a game about murders and sadness and then developer just throws some low quality jokes in my face.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Alright, i started playing this game and at the moment with the man in loincloth i started thinking if this game worth playing. Is situation like this supposed to be funny? All game is gonna be like that or it'll improve in the future? It's a game about murders and sadness and then developer just throws some low quality jokes in my face.
There is a bit of silliness in it, but mostly at appropriate times. The intro (first release or two) is a bit disjointed, and Prom has acknowledged that and is revising that section. If the game was about nothing but murders and sadness, it would be unrelentingly bleak and not fun to play. It's a good mix of action, humor, and sadness, IMO.

Reactions: tslojr and jahall

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
About to start this game and I have a feeling that it will be awesome, how the heck I missed it? Blessing in disguise, I assume, because it seems that it updates just as often as Eternum.
Then let's talk in terms of Eternum, how often and how lengthy are updates compated to Eternum?

Edit: Okay, apparently there is an ongoing rework of 0.1 and 0.2... I think I will shelf this game until 0.6 comes out with reworked 0.1 and 0.2. Does anyone knows when 0.6 comes out?

Edit2: After reading the comments, it appears that rework is moved to 0.7? Okay, then, I guess I can play right now, since by the time 0,7 hits with rework on board, I will probably want to refresh my memory and see what was changed anyway)

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr and AwsHen
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes