HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
First, does anyone know of a list of gal locations or anything? I've been using the auto kill, and am worried i have missed some, but the wiki only lists the item stats and not the gal's themselves.

Secondly, sometimes i get confused by other peoples reading comprehension. I have 7 of the wives so far, and EVERY one of them wanted to be with aster. It's like you guys who think other wise didn't even bother reading anything they said. The only one so far that could be seen as not was Ramius, and she did want to because he was the only one that accepted her for her, where as she thought no one else wanted her around, not to mention that he wasnt even a knight yet and he gave up his one and only wife slot to save her.

maybe try experiencing the entire game before judging all of it over a tiny portion of it.

NOTE: i'm not saying the game is perfect. i definitely didnt like some of it, but some peoples judgement seems to be wholly misplaced.

on another note. awesome news that we are getting a sequel. There are not many h games with this much quality in the gameplay side of things.

• Angry
Reactions: Alfre4u

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Secondly, sometimes i get confused by other peoples reading comprehension. I have 7 of the wives so far, and EVERY one of them wanted to be with aster. It's like you guys who think other wise didn't even bother reading anything they said. The only one so far that could be seen as not was Ramius, and she did want to because he was the only one that accepted her for her, where as she thought no one else wanted her around, not to mention that he wasnt even a knight yet and he gave up his one and only wife slot to save her.
Seems it's you that missed things.

Ramius was classed as the loner knight that brought misfortune on anyone she grouped with. Nobody else wanted her and Aster was the only person that showed interest but the only reason she married him was because she had no choice. She had no other man interested in her and she was drugged.

Riche was a problem child that her dad couldn't find a match for. Aster was the only person who wanted her.

Kath was harrassed all through her chapter until she gave up.

Gurigura was alone all her life until he showed interest in her plus she was mentally unstable.

The twins were told from Asters birth they were going to be his future wives and turned him into their ideal fuck toy while raising him.

Croix was set to marry someone else and the only reason she ended up with Aster is because she was raped by monsters live infront of the world and had no future prospects.

Towa was forced into it after the whole sex toy scandal same with Erimo who had to marry him to save herself from jail.

Tio was just looking for someone to cling onto after all the shit she'd been through.

Sure they all want to be with him, it's why they want to be with him that's the story. It mainly boils down to him being the only option they have.

Reactions: Alfre4u

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Seems it's you that missed things.

Ramius was classed as the loner knight that brought misfortune on anyone she grouped with. Nobody else wanted her and Aster was the only person that showed interest but the only reason she married him was because she had no choice. She had no other man interested in her and she was drugged.

Riche was a problem child that her dad couldn't find a match for. Aster was the only person who wanted her.

Kath was harrassed all through her chapter until she gave up.

Gurigura was alone all her life until he showed interest in her plus she was mentally unstable.

The twins were told from Asters birth they were going to be his future wives and turned him into their ideal fuck toy while raising him.

Croix was set to marry someone else and the only reason she ended up with Aster is because she was raped by monsters live infront of the world and had no future prospects.

Towa was forced into it after the whole sex toy scandal same with Erimo who had to marry him to save herself from jail.

Tio was just looking for someone to cling onto after all the shit she'd been through.

Sure they all want to be with him, it's why they want to be with him that's the story. It mainly boils down to him being the only option they have.
Another way to look at it is that Aster was always there for them when they needed someone most. ;)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
anyone know any games like evenicle? really good game with good content
It's a tactical game rather than straight rpg like evenicle, but Eiyuu Senki is fantastic too. Same all around quality. The regular version has an english translation already, and the alternate (has different scens and things, and i heard even different story arcs) GOLD version is half way through translation, but not finished yet.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm i seem to be stuck. I must be missing something, but how do i beat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: nm, tried it again and finished the fight with just a single party member left.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
It's a tactical game rather than straight rpg like evenicle, but Eiyuu Senki is fantastic too. Same all around quality. The regular version has an english translation already, and the alternate (has different scens and things, and i heard even different story arcs) GOLD version is half way through translation, but not finished yet.
where can i download it for free and with the english translation?

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
The only complaint I have is that you can't turn off the H-content, because I want to beat the game before watching the h scenes, and it would be nice to be able play the game outside of my room.

Did anyone else get rune factory flashbacks from the music?

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
It's an equippable item that gives +1000 HP - Rabbit Stew.
Yeah that. You could buy that anyway later in the game. Most frustrating part in this sequence was finding the hidden button lol. Kept encountering enemies whilst looking for it, thought I missed it somewhere way back and kept doubling back and forth trying to find the marker lol:oops:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's a red herring. He's actually not into kids, but in love with croix. If you pay attention to some of his and riches dialogue it they let it slip.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
theres many links what should i download and do i have to turn my system to japanese?
On this forum. If you want the most upto date version, use the fan translation link. I played the jast usa version and it was fine though. If you google for "locale emulator" and grab that, then when you install locale emulator, you right click on any japanese game and you can run it in japanese. Should not have to run the system in japanese ever again.

On the other hand, the Jast USA version is english by default, so you should be able to just run the game natively.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes