Catzuki

Apr 3, 2018
Damn then i am luckiest person ever...I think i encountered lucky can can more that 10 times in my run. I am lvl 99 with my mc. That is the level limit in evenicle.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I would still need to see at least one outside of Eden. They dont appear anywhere else and now they even dont appear in Eden anymore, im starting to think its the fault of the 1.02 patch

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Another fukin hour of running aorund in fukin cirlces and this piece of shitt is still not appearing'

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
For full completion of course why else. And it pisses me off that they make a monster with so low encounter rate in a single player game that mmo games pale in comparison.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Same Illustrator as Senran Kagura series, awesome. Is it good?
This and eiyuu senki are my top two favourite j h games. Really high quality and honestly better than a lot of non h games. i wish people put this much thought into western rpgs. That being said though, im not into rape (even though there is some in this game) so my view is skewed on some of the other high quality ones.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Im still looking for cheats for this fukin shit called Lucky Can Can, currently it 12 hours of running aorund in fukin circles in eden, not killing the fukin treasure dangos, cause supposedly if you dont kill them you get higher encounter rate for Lucky Can Can and still nothing. Is this fukin monster even in the game? Can anobody confirm it appears in patch 1.02, cause i got like 3 in a just a hour on evenicle 1.00 and zero on patch 1.02 in fukin 12 hours.

Kuwagami

May 24, 2018
Anyone know how to enable voices? accidentally disabled them and now I can't seem to find how to toggle it back :(

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Idk how i feel about this game. As a JHVN, it's good. Translation to english is great, the Artwork is competent and fairly effectve, but faces are rather bland most times. The JRPG elements are very simplified, and not very difficult, the grind is deff present, but it's not super hard to grind out levels.

I think I have the most problems with it's writing and most specifically the events that transpire.

1. There is a pretty gnarly and unpleasant rape scene right off the bat, like first 15-20 minutes into the game. I thought it was presented rather abhorrently and skipped it after the first like 8 text lines. I've seen and been able to enjoy rape scenes before, even those done by japanese h writers in the past, but this was presented from the girl's POV, there's drug abuse, mind control, just a lot of filthy shit. I can't really get into it, no matter how hard i tried. I think my biggest problem aside from what was already said, is that the protaganist (Aster) was right there in front of all this, and didn't really do anything to stop or prevent it for a VERY long time. It's something that a lot of VNs do these days, in that they present the protaganist with an opportunity to do something, but you realize it's an illusion--either the choice doesn't matter, or there's no real choice to be made in the first place, and that's just abhorrent to the player. bad value for the money spent.

2. This is deff a harem game, there's even a minor system in place to narratively describe how the harem works. But at least the two first girls you get, neither one of them has sex with you for who you are, really. The first gets drugged by the bandits (Outlaws) from above, and the protag basically takes advantage of the situation. with his penis. and the 2nd just wants a bodyguard, so she pays for it with sex, and since in this world sex instantly means marriage, it jut seems kinda dumb for this hardass knight woman to accept someone else in her husband's life? maybe it's just my mono-amorous brain, and the way i'm wired, but like, a lot of shit concerning the relationships and marriage is just kinda glossed over so that story progress can happen.

3. There's a lot of tonal dissonance in this game, like in most modern games. What I mean by this, is that there's criminal organizations, terrorists and terrorist organizations, political corruption, rape, drug use and abuse, beastiality, etc. And this is alongside side plots that you would see in a star ocean game or non-h-game, alongside consensual sex scenes and polygamy, alongside very cute and pastel artwork and 3d models, alongside a very serious and edgy subplot, etc. It just seems like there's a lot of levity to the game, but it's assaulted by the much darker things in the game--as though it's trying to do a bunch of things at once (and does most of them pretty well, mind you), but they don't all really belong together.

I still have it on here, but IDK if I'll ever pick it back up. I look at it comparatively to a game like Funbag Fantasy, and the seriousness of the subplot, how edgy Evenicle tries to be, is what puts me off. I look at it against something like T.I.T.S. or Kingdom of Deception, and it's far too goofy and kiddie for me to take seriously. Thoughts?

Reactions: Alfre4u

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
2. This is deff a harem game, there's even a minor system in place to narratively describe how the harem works. But at least the two first girls you get, neither one of them has sex with you for who you are, really. The first gets drugged by the bandits (Outlaws) from above, and the protag basically takes advantage of the situation. with his penis. and the 2nd just wants a bodyguard, so she pays for it with sex, and since in this world sex instantly means marriage, it jut seems kinda dumb for this hardass knight woman to accept someone else in her husband's life? maybe it's just my mono-amorous brain, and the way i'm wired, but like, a lot of shit concerning the relationships and marriage is just kinda glossed over so that story progress can happen.
None of the women he marries do so "for who he is".

Ramius was drugged and needed to fuck, ended up marrying him. Riche was pretty much a pariah nobody else wanted to marry despite being a princess. Grigura was mentally unstable and had been alone all her life and did it just to feel wanted. Kath was basically forced into it. Croix had no choice, nobody else would ever marry her after being publically raped by monsters. The twins were told they had to but raised him to be their fuck toy. Erimo was about to be sent to jail for his stupidity and Towa was pushed on him. Tio was the only one interested but she was latching on because he helped her and had no one else.

• Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

Sequel confirmed at comiket
Yessssssss omg this just made my day. Hopefully next game is longer and better invested. This one feels a bit rushed towards the end, I felt like they were planning to have more content to have the game even longer, but I guess AliceSoft didn't wanna risk it because it was a whole new IP and all. Also from that cover art, doesn't look like any old characters anymore, hopefully they implement a system where you can swap out characters for the squad so you can have both the new and the old ones if you like, and also let you revisit the old world. Need mah girl Natal on boardd.

EDIT: Hold on, why does it say prequel? :oops::oops:

EDIT 2: Just realized it was listing the previous title which was Evenicle 1. Nevermind.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Memory

Oct 8, 2017
How did Aster didnt become outlaw when he fucked Millet the second time? (When he fucked her in QD's place)

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes