newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
On this forum. If you want the most upto date version, use the fan translation link. I played the jast usa version and it was fine though. If you google for "locale emulator" and grab that, then when you install locale emulator, you right click on any japanese game and you can run it in japanese. Should not have to run the system in japanese ever again.

On the other hand, the Jast USA version is english by default, so you should be able to just run the game natively.
i got the link from eroge download and i found out theres 2 eiyu senkai's, theres eiyu* senkai- the world conquest and eiyuu* senkai which one is it? or is one a sequal?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I put up with all the bullshit happening in this game all for Ramius =]. The freaking kid mc annoy me to no end.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
For those who still have trouble getting a lucky can can, dont kill the treasure dangos, they are the same event as a lucky can can, when you kill it it resets the chances, if you let it run it raises the chances for a lucky can can slightly, 5-10 minutes and you should get at least 2 lucky can can this way, of course dont do it on 1.01 its bugged there, i spent 5 hours on 1.01 and even with this method i never got even one lucky can can.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
i got the link from eroge download and i found out theres 2 eiyu senkai's, theres eiyu* senkai- the world conquest and eiyuu* senkai which one is it? or is one a sequal?
I gave you all the info i had, i dont know anymore than that. BUUUUUTTTT, i would GUESS that the world conquest is the native english version, and the other is the one that you need to install a translation patch for. Just a guess tho.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Where is "kadomatsu"? im so fucking lost.
It's a fucking statue's name <_<

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
It is but its probably gonna be released in 1-2 years from now on, and if it get localised it will take a year as well.
Hopefully not. MangaGamer has been taking up a bunch of popular AliceSoft titles rapidly lately, hopefully by then they'd have a good enough relationship and confidence that they pick it up almost immediately and starts to work on it. They have a lot of efficient translator whom have actually already finished Rance IX in just a few months time and is now working on Rance X, part of which is thanks to translating these games becoming an actual full time job for the translators instead of just a hobby/side thing. I don't normally tell people to support the dev but buying these games from MangaGamer might just help speed things up and we MIGHT just get AliceSoft interested enough by proving there's a market here outside of Japan and China and hopefully gets an official English version from them day one of release. That's probably wishful thinking and years down the line still.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
The only games i dont buy too often are nukige, i always buy normal games and eroge as they are worth their prices. Nukige on the other hand most of the time have 2-3 hours of gameplay with low ammounts of content or boring content for 12 or more dollars. I intend to buy all 4 Rance games that are in the translation/editing process. I would love to see mangagamer translate the remakes of the early games, like 1 and 2.

keios

Jun 17, 2018
that only happens when cheat engine messes up your save data and it is not limited to the ending of the game.
that error can be avoided by loading from a previous save (in my case i restarted the whole chapter)
this error can easily be prevented by "not using cheats every single time" and saving multiple times.
like reducing enemy hp to 1 and random encounter bar freeze and freezing BP value
Well, in my case I only used it after I finished the game and got bored at grinding for levels. And yes, I also know you'll just need to load another save file for the error to go away. I just thought I share my experience using cheats and the consequences along with it. :)

rlawnsgk100

Aug 26, 2018
The save file was deleted by formatting the computer.
. Maybe chapter 5 , I want to get a save file. please help.
(also want gta 40%, amayui castle meister chapter 4)

Saraze

Apr 9, 2018
Could we get the 1.02 patch posted thanks? I've been searching all over for it, with no luck. The only download link I've found is long since dead.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes