Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
What did the tweet say?
Apology tweet.
Some people were whining that Dohna Dohna had censorship...
+ they managed to associate current situation in ukraine with the game... (not AliceSoft)
They are active on their blog though.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
You can read it yourself. It's in japanese though.

• Sad
Reactions: APoc1

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Too lazy to read it all, but the blog is either update on that game or something from devs lives.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That whole steam thing was so asinine. how can Guriga from game 1 be okay on steam but not Platina although steam never really said there reason but what else could it be?
it really sucks that Manga gamer did not get the title, censored art really is annoying.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
That whole steam thing was so asinine. how can Guriga from game 1 be okay on steam but not Platina although steam never really said there reason but what else could it be?
it really sucks that Manga gamer did not get the title, censored art really is annoying.
I'd rather censored than nothing at all.

Reactions: joblo9394

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
is there any prerequisite before i can do seafood boil, cause when i go to raisin, there isn't token anywhere ?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
is there any prerequisite before i can do seafood boil, cause when i go to raisin, there isn't token anywhere ?
iirc you have to be at least on chapter six to get it. Posted this a few times in the thread been a while though and no one seems to search for walk through so.....

Its a google translated version some of the words are funky but it plenty usable prolly one on fandom by now too

Reactions: yukihn96

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
made a google translated walkthrough in pfd format while back. I used a different source then APoc1 and it was over a year ago so it may be outdated, but if you want an offline walkthrough it should help in a pinch.

back when the game first came out I found a more detailed wiki in Japanese

Currently it still has more info then the English wiki so I ran it through google site translator and made pdfs of the pages.

I ordered it as it was on the site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iirc you have to be at least on chapter six to get it. Posted this a few times in the thread been a while though and no one seems to search for walk through so.....

Its a google translated version some of the words are funky but it plenty usable prolly one on fandom by now too
fandom walkthrough in OP looks to be more complete since then when I checked before. Not sure if it is more complete then the JP once as of now as I do not have the time to compare again.

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018

aaah, thank you. i already in chapter 7 but i can't do this side quest
so, i need to find the point of interest no.93 first before i can take the side quest.

Reactions: APoc1

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
made a google translated walkthrough in pfd format while back. I used a different source then APoc1 and it was over a year ago so it may be outdated, but if you want an offline walkthrough it should help in a pinch.

fandom walkthrough in OP looks to be more complete since then when I checked before. Not sure if it is more complete then the JP once as of now as I do not have the time to compare again.
thank you for the answer

• Red Heart
Reactions: joblo9394

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
is there a trainer/program to help me defeat last boss?
i was stuck because i dont have Yuragi's stun skill (Drumming) required to delay boss' turns that is only obtainable through random chance.. then i gave up & left it several months.. now i completely forget about game mechanics & just want to see the game's ending before i uninstall it.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
is there a trainer/program to help me defeat last boss?
i was stuck because i dont have Yuragi's stun skill (Drumming) required to delay boss' turns that is only obtainable through random chance.. then i gave up & left it several months.. now i completely forget about game mechanics & just want to see the game's ending before i uninstall it.
Use Cheat Engine to make yourself immortal.
Alternatively, you can search for Evenicle 2 Cheat Table

Reactions: tranqon
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes