APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I wasn't talking about Jen, I was talking about Yuragi lmao
hmm not sure if that is true explain please... At the beginning there is dialogue between Alex and Yuragi I don't recall any hints of rape there. later on the holy cont. on the way to final boss there is a scene that kind of looks like rape but I would not classify that as a rape...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
hmm not sure if that is true explain please... At the beginning there is dialogue between Alex and Yuragi I don't recall any hints of rape there. later on the holy cont. on the way to final boss there is a scene that kind of looks like rape but I would not classify that as a rape...
On the way to final boss, it is classified as rape... Though, a person who doesn't understands she;s getting raped.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
On the way to final boss, it is classified as rape... Though, a person who doesn't understands she;s getting raped.
Guess i never considered that as a rape , maybe rape play... Either way doubt that is what worries a lot of folks asking about this since this threads inception , most of them seem to be interested in the not NTR that is supposedly in the game according to some. I am no expert in that context but I don't think it is in the game imo.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
shit i totally forgot about CG103,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still not NTR and not rape its a gray area(educational cheating lol) though she is kind of cheating but Petri never gets actually fucked just rubs her twat on his chest while Alex and Patriot fondle her boobs. The dialog set up basically says she just needs a little exp before she marry's Go. Patriot actually is the one who kind of instigates it.

Reactions: Lonfupia

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
shit i totally forgot about CG103,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still not NTR and not rape its a gray area(educational cheating lol) though she is kind of cheating but Petri never gets actually fucked just rubs her twat on his chest while Alex and Patriot fondle her boobs. The dialog set up basically says she just needs a little exp before she marry's Go. Patriot actually is the one who kind of instigates it.
Go is a cuck... So you're doing them a favor.

• Haha
Reactions: Lonfupia and APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well, I kinda hate petri anyways.
Really? eh don't hate her she's just a side side chara... really not a factor in the game but a good match for Go ( he reminds me of Shinji love to hate him )

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Really? eh don't hate her she's just a side side chara... really not a factor in the game but a good match for Go ( he reminds me of Shinji love to hate him )
Well, it's not that I really hate her, but I just really find her personality annoying.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What do you think, will there be Evenicle 3? I myself don't think chances are high.
They originally planned for 6-7 games I think not sure how 2 did though as far as money but I think there will be at least a 3rd game prolly gonna be a gacha though as it seems to be the trend these days not a fan of those though we will see ... Really hope there is gonna be a 3rd one :cautious:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
They originally planned for 6-7 games I think not sure how 2 did though as far as money but I think there will be at least a 3rd game prolly gonna be a gacha though as it seems to be the trend these days not a fan of those though we will see ... Really hope there is gonna be a 3rd one :cautious:
I doubt AliceSoft is gonna fall into gacha... 2nd did well enough, but Steam sabotaged it and decided it's not gonna be on steam...

They haven't released a single game since 2020.
And last tweet was in august. :(

• Sad
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I doubt AliceSoft is gonna fall into gacha... 2nd did well enough, but Steam sabotaged it and decided it's not gonna be on steam...

They haven't released a single game since 2020.
And last tweet was in august. :(
What did the tweet say?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes