Unity Completed Eve Story - Hero's Practice [v1.18] [SmallSqurriel]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
I'm glad I did a web search before posting a request this time. This game was released on steam today; not sure if the English translation is any better.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I'm glad I did a web search before posting a request this time. This game was released on steam today; not sure if the English translation is any better.
To be honest if you want to support the develloper of the game buy it on dlsite for 0.87$ more and hentai version not child version only on steam ......
But well it's only my advice ;)

Edit : nvm look like the develloper got the game translated by someone for steam version and there is even achievement to uncensor the game already in the steam version ...... so well buy it on steam then ^^

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Each of the downloads give me an error: "The archive is either an unknown format or damaged."

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Completed it in 20 minutes and only got the masturbation scene. Even though the game is censored, you can extract the assets and you'll find that the images are actually all uncensored with a censorship overlay. There are only 6 CGs though.
how do you do this uncensoring method?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like this is the DLSite version, so here's the (eventually) fully uncensored game from Steam...

Story of Eve - A Hero's Study 1.18 -

There's a txt file with the change log inside. To completely remove the censor click on the heart next to the throne during the final fight, marked...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will then have completely uncensored...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I've seen many games reusing the same back grounds. It's really lazy. Take for example that bedroom background in the last pic, I can think of at least 3 other games that used that and I know there are far more too

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this still machine translated?
I've not played the DLSite version that was here before. On Steam at least the games translation to have been redone, and it's definitely had more tweaks made going by the change log and version number. It seems ok.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Played it before and it's short. Not only that I hate games that force you to lose to see a scene. So I quit and deleted it.. was not a fun game at all.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
This game fucking sucks and it constantly crashes. Dosen't even tell you have to play your cards. Ive tried every button. Girl looks cute though but man fuck this game

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes