Unity - Completed - Eve Story - Hero's Practice [v1.18] [SmallSqurriel]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Degenerate42

Game got the right idea with outfit progressively getting sluttier, everything else is just terrible. You click through cards to progress, with the most boring combat system ever, which is essentially just rock paper scissors, and you are supposed to do this about 100 times so you can upgrade your outfit in a shop (make it sluttier). Animations take unnecessary long, game looks very unpolished and thrown together, really bad. Very dull and boring.

If you want a game that does this right check out Welcome to Erosland.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

So there's 5 different outfits and a VERY SIMPLE COMBAT SYSTEM. That's it. This game is a huge waste of time! Why not just download photos of the 5 outfits, which aren't even very unique - this game is like an inferior version of Melty's quest. Honestly, play that instead of this garbage heap!

The game works sure, but there's nothing interesting or arousing around here! TRASH!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Dhal9

Art is ok but the interface is shit and the translation is cancer. Wouldn't reccomend this but it is atleast short game can be completed in about an hour or two. Machine needs an update... Could have been both better and longer at the very least the art is nice
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rhev

Interesting.

Imagine playing a game of paper scissors rock against someone who barely speaks your language.

Now imagine that you have a rough idea what the percentage of paper / scissors / rock he's going to throw on any given turn.

Now imagine that you can only throw paper 85% of the time in your first few matches, but that's ok because your opponent is only going to throw rock 85% of the time.

Now imagine that in this increasingly bizarre hypothetical situation that the only way to increase your ability to throw any of the three, balancing paper and rock out to scissors, you had to wear increasingly sluttier and sluttier "armor" that somehow made you more powerful (IE you could throw what you wanted, not just paper).

Is your head spinning yet?

Ok, that's basically the story of eve.

I say that because the actual story is completely incomprehensible. We aren't even talking machine translation here folks, it's just completely un-readable in english. Here's a synopsis of a plot:
    You're a .... i don't know, lets just say adventurer? Your name is Eve. Some monsters are out there. You go fight them. You collect materials to power up your 'spirit armor' which by the way gets sluttier and sluttier the more powerful it becomes. Oh, then there's a demon, or a devil, who may or may not be the subordinate of lucifer I guess? Oh and a faceless friend named andrew who tells you that you have to masturbate to regain hp. Except when you don't.... which is almost all the time as your hp just jumps back up a lot of the time anyways.

/shrug I really have no idea.

But the art is really nice, and thankfully the gameplay is simple enough that you don't really need to understand much.

Solidly 'not bad' in my book and a way to kill 40 minutes or so.