VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evanescence [v0.2 Demo] [n-yin]

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I see that I am not alone in my like for this game, its rally cute I like the artwork or style its a nice change from all the Daz 3ds.

I really look forward to more chapters or storyline I really hope the author sticks with this one and finishes it.

Reactions: nyin

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
A shame it's not animated and no movement during the sex scene :(
I'll take note of that, thanks. I'll have animations for the released version of Episode 2. I was hesitant due to file size, but since someone wants it, then :FuckYea:

Edit: I've decided to animate the Teaser, so (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Question: since we can choose her name could and would it be possible to change the step sister to maybe sister or friend as an option. ?

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Question: since we can choose her name could and would it be possible to change the step sister to maybe sister or friend as an option. ?
That actually wouldn't be too hard to implement. I'll consider it (ノ・ェ・)ノ

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'll take note of that, thanks. I'll have animations for the released version of Episode 2. I was hesitant due to file size, but since someone wants it, then :FuckYea:

Ohh thats nice to hear :D then I look forward to more :p and im sure im not the only one who want it :)

Reactions: nyin

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

If you're concerned about file size, consider switching image format to .webp.
A lossy 90% webp has about the same image quality as a high quality PNG with 50% (sometimes even more) smaller size.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I didn't think we'll see another update so soon, I was expecting like a week. I like the first version of the demo. The fantasy story-telling caught me off guard, but it grew on me. Will we get to see the business the MC built in the future?

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I didn't think we'll see another update so soon, I was expecting like a week. I like the first version of the demo. The fantasy story-telling caught me off guard, but it grew on me. Will we get to see the business the MC built in the future?
Definitely, the business will get more "screen time" lol. I'm not a big fan of unexplained plot holes, so I'll be sure to have it included.

Just as an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh holy ox under my feet! Lykanz, you are...:'( a godsend! Thank you :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Safetydummy

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Episode 1 got me hooked, and the Ep2 teaser has me excited for more! Outstanding start. Little touches with the eyes and face when she's in tearing up in the car or peeking over the bed the next morning show a real skill for using artwork itself to develop the character and tell the story. The way sis can only process emotional drama through fantasy role-playing is a nice touch as well. Also, I'm not afraid to say I want me some more Hana :evilsmile:

Reactions: Chill-E and nyin