VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evanescence [v0.2 Demo] [n-yin]

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Totally convinced. Despite lacking some hard-H. This game will be good. Will it be the little sister only or will 'mom', 'aunt', and random chicks also joining MC?

Reactions: nyin

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Totally convinced. Despite lacking some hard-H. This game will be good. Will it be the little sister only or will 'mom', 'aunt', and random chicks also joining MC?
I don't know about the mom or aunt, but I do think MC can have sex with other girls (like the Courtesan from the ramen place).

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Very well done, a great start. Love the art and the fantasy element was a nice touch. Look forward to the next installment.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I don't know about the mom or aunt, but I do think MC can have sex with other girls (like the Courtesan from the ramen place).
And her school friends can always come visit ;) maybe spend the weekend at your house :eek:penedeyewink:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I sure hope this doesn't get caught for copyright infringement using the name of a well known band as the title for game not even associated with the band.

D

Deleted member 285042

why say it has no sexaul content, when the demo is nothing but sex haha

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Wow... For once an well written incest story, I'm curious to see where all this denial will lead.

I sure hope this doesn't get caught for copyright infringement using the name of a well known band as the title for game not even associated with the band.
You know that it's a real word, with a definition and all ?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I don't like when other dev's or gamer's say nobody likes Honey Select. I love it when it's done right. And this game is a great example. Well done can't wait for future updates. Thanks.

Reactions: Imskel and nyin

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
where is ep 1 download/
Its right beneath the episode 2 demo download, labeled under windows or mac.

Thanks for the support. In Episode 3, the courtesan will be revisited, along with the introduction of a new cutie.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I don't like when other dev's or gamer's say nobody likes Honey Select. I love it when it's done right. And this game is a great example. Well done can't wait for future updates. Thanks.
I have to agree with you about Honey Select its a really nice change from all the clones of the Daz models.

Any update to as when chapter 3 will be released or maybe a progress bar ?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I am really liking this game its really cute the drama the sister goes into and the out burst in the classroom with her friend.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Excellent game, interesting style, beautiful characters.
The scene behind the bed is very nice.
I hope that there will be a continuation.