Unreal Engine Completed Evalina [SexualDarkness]

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Joseph81

Mar 12, 2019
I cant figure out the angel statue with the blue skeleton in the corner. Shit makes no sense and its painfully boring AF walking so damn slow without being able to sprint.

m3794597556

Mar 19, 2019
angel statue

Pull three levers
Put out the fire on the left (left click)
Set a fire in the center
Press the floor button
Use recovery magic In front of the statue

sorry for my poor english

m3794597556

Mar 19, 2019
angel statue 2F
Transparent wall maze
Proceed appropriately in front of the statue and clear

next map
Set fire in a fixed order
Open the door before the fire goes out
Advance the needle floor
Then killed by the skeleton
and to be continued…
To title screen

so I uninstalled the game

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
This is probably the worst game i've ever played lol, combat is fking garbage, you are left to punch skeletons for most of the time with no real combat, you just have to trade hits and hope the game allows your hitbox to hit first. The save points are utter garbage, if you die you have to redo the entire goddamn area "WITH NO RUNNING" only slow walking. Terrible game with no lewds and that apparently delete people's game directories, don't install this hot garbage.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
Hi all,
shame ... really shame, almost more than 10 Gb to play, already it's heavy; the game is great, the girl well gaulé and sexy at will, with the habit the skeletons are mastered easy, but ...! but when you use your little powers you have to come back to charge the batteries ... and the worst part is that I have the means of configuration so, whatever the resolutions used, whatever the quality levels, the images are a deep dark, suddenly we see nothing, the character and facing displacement is annoying and as the pretty flea does not have night vision and is not nocturnal like cats or owls, it is really a hassle. It's a shame because the game itself is very pleasant, but too bad I removed everything. If there can be a revision, it would be good to suspend these defects.

Feb 22, 2018
DO NOT INSTALL. Fucking warning I guess. Didn't like the game so I went to uninstall it. It not only uninstalled itself but deleted my entire games folder. Not moved to recycling bin. Straight up removed everything. Goodbye all game saves. Absolute garbage.
The fuck is your games folder? You mean that bullshit "My Documents" directory that every program dumps shit into forever and ever? Join the master race of installing, executing, and running from a root folder. c:/STRING/(directories here)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The fuck is your games folder? You mean that bullshit "My Documents" directory that every program dumps shit into forever and ever? Join the master race of installing, executing, and running from a root folder. c:/STRING/(directories here)
the folder that they use to store games in? I don't use mydocuments right off hand. not everyone knos things as you might. sigh

Maz4r

Nov 2, 2021
Kalyskah??? It reminded me a lot of the beginning of kalyskah, even in the game's proposal, the scenarios and texture.

Reactions: nerogaf
1.10 star(s) 10 Votes