Unreal Engine Completed Evalina [SexualDarkness]

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
So just downloaded it, deciding to give it the benefit of the doubt. the game was a piece of sh!t when it was called Valortha, and it's even worse of a piece of sh!t now. People... Avoid this crap unless you really really have no standards, or think your eyes and sanity needs a good raping...

May 30, 2017
I managed to finish the game, mainly due to morbid curiosity and my ego refusing to be beaten by this tripe. Theres about 2 hours play time. It ends in a To Be Continued. The sexual content is limited to a bit of nudity, and two brief scenes of lesbian fingering. The sexual content is all (really shit) static 3d renders on a matte black background, and ONE 2 second animation shown from a couple of angles.

The game play is intentionally slow and filled with bullshit instakills, almost no checkpoints, and point and click logic. The most annoying thing was ironically that the text was unskippable and unbelievably slow, including in the few sexual scenes.

It's also apparently a slight edit of an older game being sold by a dubious account on steam.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
I managed to finish the game, mainly due to morbid curiosity and my ego refusing to be beaten by this tripe. Theres about 2 hours play time. It ends in a To Be Continued. The sexual content is limited to a bit of nudity, and two brief scenes of lesbian fingering. The sexual content is all (really shit) static 3d renders on a matte black background, and ONE 2 second animation shown from a couple of angles.

The game play is intentionally slow and filled with bullshit instakills, almost no checkpoints, and point and click logic. The most annoying thing was ironically that the text was unskippable and unbelievably slow, including in the few sexual scenes.

It's also apparently a slight edit of an older game being sold by a dubious account on steam.
So thoses tags on Op are fake? "Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Lesbian, Rape"

May 30, 2017
So thoses tags on Op are fake? "Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Lesbian, Rape"
I mean, lesbian is definitely true. Vaginal sex and anal sex aren't, unless you include a woman licking them or putting fingers in them. Rape is definitely not true, the MC seems to be a bit nuts on magical energy, but the sex is definitely consensual.

It's possible I missed something, but given how linear the game is I highly doubt it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What the fuck dude? How can I pass this level ?
Behind you, there are stairs heading up to the right, at the top of those stairs is a gem. After that go back to the object in your picture.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I got a 8g ram, i3 2350M, GT 520M, I know its not much but I do remember playing other UE4 games...
Maybe I just hallucinating >_>

dnt work for me...
That 520 is likely dicking you. Another thing might be that you installed the game with the PLAZA files as well. If that's the case reinstall without them as those files were causing crashes for others.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
This game looks eerily familiar I am almost sure it was originally titled something else that flopped horribly... Maybe my memory is bad but I am totally sure I saw it elsewhere before.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This game looks eerily familiar I am almost sure it was originally titled something else that flopped horribly... Maybe my memory is bad but I am totally sure I saw it elsewhere before.
It was, says something about it.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes